Sign in to follow this  
Lukaseka95

After update, lost my beds and ships

Nice i was killed, and when i wanted to respawn in base or ship, it cant be done i can respawn only in freeport. What can I do now? Please help. 

Mine are not showing either so I made a raft in freeport with a bed, died and spawned to bed fine. Entered lawless and died, no bed to revive to. I think they disabled all beds on lawless including the ones on ships. Atlas hardcore mode, die and you lose it all!

I build base in normal region and There is no bed ať all. I travelled from freeport to location where my ship was anchored. It was still There iven bed. When you travel to different region, icon of bed and ship dissapper. So dont Die when it will be fixed. I assume my base is still intact. 

9 minutes ago, Thuan said:

Mine are not showing either so I made a raft in freeport with a bed, died and spawned to bed fine. Entered lawless and died, no bed to revive to. I think they disabled all beds on lawless including the ones on ships. Atlas hardcore mode, die and you lose it all!

Can someone verify that ? Would be of course a gamekiller. Instead of allowing players to spawn in lawless base beds (which would be reasonable) they remove even the ship beds there.

Players who cant compete with the megatribes in the claimable grids would be totally fugged up.

This „quanity over quality“ attitude of the devs will fail because #wearemore

What ?!? Your advise is „Dont die“ ?? Tell that to the 20 alpha wolves around my base, not to me😡

Edited by Talono

So from what noticed. Old beds don't work, need to demolish and place new for them to show up on the map, the old ones can be used to fast travel but... for nothing else. As for ships, they simply don't show up on the map and not gonna demolish entire ship just to fix that lol.

Wanted to explore, get some journeyman bps for fur armor and bow... guess, like everyday, we can't do anything without them breaking something.

Edited by Nightstrasza

So if you demolish an old bed on a raft and place a new one it will show up on respawn ?

1 minute ago, Talono said:

So if you demolish an old bed on a raft and place a new one it will show up on respawn ?

Yes, new beds work normally, for ships to show up guess need to demolish entire ship and make new one... nope, they gotta fix that part.

Also the forum takes ages to do something now, is everything DDOSed, hacked into, exploited, griefed etc here...

Nope Nope and Nope. I just tested this. I made a brand new raft with a brand new bed.. sailed my brand NEW raft back to my house in B6. I also place a brand new bed in my house because there was not one in there because it was pointless to put one in there earlier. Well now it isn't. I died on purpose and was able to spawn in the bed in my house butr not on my brand new raft. GG devs nice stealth change.

1 minute ago, Kanorel said:

Nope Nope and Nope. I just tested this. I made a brand new raft with a brand new bed.. sailed my brand NEW raft back to my house in B6. I also place a brand new bed in my house because there was not one in there because it was pointless to put one in there earlier. Well now it isn't. I died on purpose and was able to spawn in the bed in my house butr not on my brand new raft. GG devs nice stealth change.

So the game doesn't see ships...yay..., well, gonna later go stock up on wood and stone we guess, nothing else to do bcs leaving island is a suicide it seems.

1 hour ago, Nightstrasza said:

So the game doesn't see ships...yay..., well, gonna later go stock up on wood and stone we guess, nothing else to do bcs leaving island is a suicide it seems.

Yeah I dunno if this change was intended or a bug. Guess we will have to wait and see. I hope it's not an intended change as that would also not want to make me leave my island. lol 

Update: Must be a bug because I just died again and I now can't see my house bed or ship beds. sheesh

Edited by Kanorel

Puhh thats really a ninja stealth hardcore mode implemented by the devs.

No beds... you die —-> freeport tree punching