Sign in to follow this  
Nightstrasza

Patch Notes

21 minutes ago, Probiotic said:

bump

Yeah, on twitter he said this:

This major version is primarily for DevKit compatibility and then some backend stuff for ourselves but nothing that will impact players/unofficials

It literaly did nothing for the game.

Edited by Nightstrasza

13 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

This major version is primarily for DevKit compatibility and then some backend stuff for ourselves but nothing that will impact players/unofficials

This crap thing is REALY importend at this state of the game...

I'm afraid there are wrong priorities here.

I dont think that mods are needed. The dev kit makes it only more difficult and complicated for the devs and fixes substract development time from the real issues of the game.

1 minute ago, Talono said:

I dont think that mods are needed. The dev kit makes it only more difficult and complicated for the devs and fixes substract development time from the real issues of the game.

Tbh, not complaining that they released it, some ppl asked for it. What not being happy with is that there was a jump from 11,4 to 14 for literaly only this that did nothing for the game, broke beds/ships and downloaded 436mb of nothing bcs we never gonna use that tool.

Mods are important for this game, there is no doubt. But they still have to fix some major bugs before. Its like an new ship with a new shiny figure head but sails are missing.