Sign in to follow this  
StefanKyle84

official pve (failed poll to be removed from forum)

Official NA & EU PVE server ONLY !  

17 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Claiming system should exist on Official PVE servers ?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. No flags per character but up to 2 Claiming flags MAX for companies of min 20 active members ? (Alliances included)

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't like this idea of claims on this server mode (PVE)

Oh pls tell me how a company that has like 500 players should not dominate over 20 man companies  .... And the resource protection yes some people just want to grief and block stuff but most people just want a coastal area to build the house/ships . In the current system peole have spammed islands full of flags in the name of "protecting resources" pls tell me how you are protecting EVERY piece of sand or fiber. Yes if you want you can plant flags that are going in a straight line from the coast to inland or over some special resource but pls tell me again how special every tree/ stone and plant are .

1 minute ago, JackTheWack said:

Oh pls tell me how a company that has like 500 players should not dominate over 20 man companies  .... And the resource protection yes some people just want to grief and block stuff but most people just want a coastal area to build the house/ships . In the current system peole have spammed islands full of flags in the name of "protecting resources" pls tell me how you are protecting EVERY piece of sand or fiber. Yes if you want you can plant flags that are going in a straight line from the coast to inland or over some special resource but pls tell me again how special every tree/ stone and plant are .

No problem.

If i need to go through 10 crocs and 5 snakes every time i need to hike to second end of the island to farm wood and stone, i will protect those next to my base. 
if an idiot/newbie/jerk build ontop of sugar - i will try to reclaim their base and get those resources back. 

@Elroodholy f wtf are you even thinking about , im sorry but i cant understand where the f are you pulling all this BS from. Even if the large cpmpanies split they still have the same nr of claims ...