JDog2pt0

Wild land creatures will no longer target....

"Wild land creatures will no longer target crew, tames, or characters on ships unless they have been aggro'd"

Saw this in some patch notes. Does this not apply to "predators" wolves, snakes, lions, etc? As far as I can tell they still attack on sight.

1 hour ago, JDog2pt0 said:

"Wild land creatures will no longer target crew, tames, or characters on ships unless they have been aggro'd"

Saw this in some patch notes. Does this not apply to "predators" wolves, snakes, lions, etc? As far as I can tell they still attack on sight.

first while on a boat ,

second why make a post about wild life attacking on sight , what do want to just walk up to them and start hitting them ? 

33 minutes ago, UDO said:

first while on a boat ,

second why make a post about wild life attacking on sight , what do want to just walk up to them and start hitting them ? 

Udo i think Jdog did not understand the patch note.

@JDog2pt0 it means that wildlife does not attack your crew and tamed animals while they are idle on the ship. like the crew on the sail they sit on the edge of the ship and sometimes get attacked when you are not online or away from the ship.

if you walk around the wildlife will still aggro you and probably beat the **** out of you.  🙂