cfxyxx

wolves and lions too powerful

Too many wolves in this game. I need kill almost 20 wolves and lions in my house everyday. although I put all base there, they still spawn in my house. I killed 3 of them and they will respawn in 30 minutes. They run faster than almost all animals. Single player can't kill any wolves if he/she doesn't have guns or any tamed animal and they even can't escape from wolves. Alpha wolves and lions do not belong to this game, they just destroyed this game. Nothing can fight with Alpha wolves and lions. The only way kill them is fire and still need use some "bug place". If some one meet them outside only way for them is waiting to death and lose all they have. Please reduce the spawn of wolves and lions. Delete all Alpha wolves and Alpha lions.

• Like 4

Totally agree. All of the predators need taken down a notch or two and balanced out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Today, 2 or 3 f_cking lions attack me and my 60 lvl tamed bear, both, me and my pet died, also, i was bugged and sticky to 1 lion and couldn't attack him.

Dev's need to nerf those animals or don't spawn to often or just one, not 2 or 3.

With alphas i don't bother to do anything if i encounter one of those, just let him attack and kill me.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, JotaCe said:

Today, 2 or 3 f_cking lions attack me and my 60 lvl tamed bear, both, me and my pet died, also, i was bugged and sticky to 1 lion and couldn't attack him.

Dev's need to nerf those animals or don't spawn to often or just one, not 2 or 3.

With alphas i don't bother to do anything if i encounter one of those, just let him attack and kill me.

we have more than 6 bears and 10 wolves killed by Aphla wolves and lions. No idea with them. only way is wait to die.

Only horses can escape from an alpha wolf.  Other any animals no matter what leve they are, will dead in 10sec and even can't escape.

22 hours ago, Smohk said:

Totally agree. All of the predators need taken down a notch or two and balanced out.

I mentioned this back before the new year to a staff member of grapeshot in their official atlas discord called "Evza" or "Ezva" (Cant remember the name correctly) and their response was, and I quote: "I don't think there is anything wrong with the wild animals" I don't think this team actually attempted to balance any of these things and just slammed their face into the keyboard to set base values..

Edited by Faicorf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Faicorf said:

I mentioned this back before the new year to a staff member of grapeshot in their official atlas discord called "Evza" or "Ezva" (Cant remember the name correctly) and their response was, and I quote: "I don't think there is anything wrong with the wild animals" I don't think this team actually attempted to balance any of these things and just slammed their face into the keyboard to set base values..

They maybe think this game just same as ARK. But they are different. In ARK player can tame a powerful rex to protect their house from some small alpha animals and alpha rex is hard to find. However, in this game alpha animals have no natural enemy. nothing can kill them without fire.

A couple of wolfs attacks me i was killing them but, then a lion appears, jump and attack me and again, sticky to that motherf_cker :classic_angry: and then i died.

20190118222859_1.jpg

• Sad 1

It's really weird because sometimes I able to kill lvl-17 wolf with my spear. And sometimes barely take out half of lvl-1 wolf's health with a gunshoot and mele.

Those levels works really strange.

And yet - we do kill alphas by using game mechanic. Here is our base:

7GN2co0.jpg

As you can see - all houses and territory covered by foundations and railing fences. When any aggressive animals attack, all we need to do is to get behind railing, and then they just stuck at one railing they choice and start they selflessly battle with fence. They do damage to wooden structures while we can damage animals thru it. We set up few guns and ballistas to speed up the killing and feels just fine. 

Alpha hit 15 dmg to wooden structure, so it's plenty of time to kill it even with spear.

p.s. - when you stuck in lion's mouth - you just need to hit it with your hand to release. It's yet another game mechanics.

Edited by George Catcher

it bothers me that a level 2 wolf can so easily take down a level 40+ player. It also bothers me that an level 200+ alpha rabbit can take down a level 2 wolf. Every time i see that rabbit I look around for the Holy Hand Grenade.

An don't mention that the horse love to wander up to you then spook once they see you and the Alpha horse charge from across the island to kill YOU. and will not stop until you are DEAD.

Edited by Skyroguen

When it comes to riding a Bear, Rhino, or Elephant... all you gotta do is make sure its set to Neutral, then get off of it if you get jumped by predators. The AI will fight back and kill anything its up against unless you got alphas on you.

I don't have tames. that is the job of others. I build ships. So how do I defend myself when I am alone. i guess have the bears and wolves follow me around?

Today I was at J3 (EU PVE) to farm Chitin (the only place I know to farm this - from giant ants. They really rare spawn). While I've been there it was a real torture! I anchored as close to the shore as it possible, put a crew to a swivel gun attached to my ship and then...

- I lure 3 lions to my ship.

- Then giant snake come out.

- Then 7 wolves (i'm not joking).

- Then another giant snake and 2 crocs (they all btw best friends to each other).

And only then all looks clear around, I was able to go search for those rarest giant ants. After 10 sec of walking I encountered another croc and 3 giant snakes. I made for about 150 projectiles and before departure there are 30 left - I needed just 10 Ants for resourses and with them I lured and my crewmate shoot for like 70-80 wild animals. 

I saw plenty structures there and wondered - how the hell players live here? (I didn't see any players anyway).

Don't worry, they will nerf your pets to make it "Balanced". I really don't think these Devs understand what balance means. To me it seems as if they are fucking this game up to balance out for the 500-1000 player companies. Let me make this clear. There. is. no. balancing. for. such. player. numbers! Any game with such numbers will make of course cheese game mechanics. Stop fucking the rest of us just to increase the difficulty for big companies. Want to nerf them? Put a limit on the number of members a company can have. BOOM! Zerg issues fixed. Seriously making this game to much like eve Online. If I wanted to play a game like eve online, I'd just go play eve online. FFS.

Edited by Muffinman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, thefatlebowski said:

lion too OP, stop lvl 2 wild lions kill my lvl 60 bears... idiotic

If a lvl 2 wild lion killed your level 60 bear, that is entirely on you.  I've quite literally smacked down every single lion with a lvl 30 bear save the alphas. 

Wolves were fixed already, tamed ones got nerfed into oblivion.

Lions aren't that bad but the alphas need to be balanced across the board, especially the ones with special attacks like grabbing you off your mount.

2 hours ago, thefatlebowski said:

lion too OP, stop lvl 2 wild lions kill my lvl 60 bears... idiotic

Jesus I think your brain got nerfed.