boomervoncannon

@#$&! @#$&ity, @#$&, @#$&, @#$&!

1 minute ago, boomervoncannon said:

Seen it myself.  He's very fond of spewing bile. Not so fond of using his brain. That's why he's on ignore.  Hating on maturity by trying to frame it as teacher's pet behavior convinced me he has nothing to say that I want to read. 

Jep, calls people who's argument he doesn't like a kid hoping to invalidate them personally so he doesn't need to debate the actual argument.

11 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

This post... is out of the fanboy handbook... this is stereotypical class-pet crap... Look at me teacher I am more mature than everyone... my words matter!.... you are so desperate for attention it sickens me.

And your obvious trolling of anyone who enjoys PVE, your blatant bigotry toward other nationalities, your failed attempts to make yourself appear more mature by calling everyone else 'kiddo' isn't a desperate cry for attention?  If, as you say, this is him claiming he's more wise and mature than everyone then I can guarantee you this.  Compared to you, he's Aristotle.

I have to agree here.  You've said nothing in any single post that either convinces me that your ideas about how this game should be run are correct or are even worth paying attention to.  As a matter of fact, I don't think any of your posts have had any purpose other than to provoke a response and that you somehow get some sick satisfaction by intentionally berating and demeaning others.  I classified you as nothing more than a troll days ago. 

1 minute ago, Jean Lafitte said:

And your obvious trolling of anyone who enjoys PVE, your blatant bigotry toward other nationalities, your failed attempts to make yourself appear more mature by calling everyone else 'kiddo' isn't a desperate cry for attention?  If, as you say, this is him claiming he's more wise and mature than everyone then I can guarantee you this.  Compared to you, he's Aristotle.

I have to agree here.  You've said nothing in any single post that either convinces me that your ideas about how this game should be run are correct or are even worth paying attention to.  As a matter of fact, I don't think any of your posts have had any purpose other than to provoke a response and that you somehow get some sick satisfaction by intentionally berating and demeaning others.  I classified you as nothing more than a troll days ago. 

Just because you disagree with me doesn't make me wrong, and you right.  I firmly believe with every fiber of my being making any changes to this game or developing it for PVE is the wrong idea... every change should be for PVP, and PVE should be left to the unofficial servers.  They will be dividing much needed resources in the programming effort if they continue down this path.  As you've seen from previous patches... the literally lack the depth to appease both crowds... and at its core this game is meant for PVP.

24 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Just because you disagree with me doesn't make me wrong, and you right.  I firmly believe with every fiber of my being making any changes to this game or developing it for PVE is the wrong idea... every change should be for PVP, and PVE should be left to the unofficial servers.  They will be dividing much needed resources in the programming effort if they continue down this path.  As you've seen from previous patches... the literally lack the depth to appease both crowds... and at its core this game is meant for PVP.

It's not a question of whether you're right or wrong in your views. It's a question of how you insist on demeaning others who do disagree with you. You've offered ZERO valid reasons why this game should eliminate PVE and focus on PVP yet anyone who disagrees with your 'suggestions' gets instantly called, 'kiddo' as if you're trying to validate your points and negate theirs by claiming they're immature.  Even in this thread which has NOTHING to do with PVE or PVP, you're using that maturity card to try to deflate the value of what others are saying and inflate your words.

You have yet to offer anything of debatable value and when someone does post something in response to you that you don't like, you whip out that 'kiddo' and wield it like a club. I have already looked at some of your posts with the intent of replying and then chose not to because you obviously don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. You're using these forums as if they're your personal soap-box instead of... wait for it... a FORUM for discussion.

Now, please reply with your anticipated insult so I can justify wasting my time responding to you.

Edited by Jean Lafitte

27 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

It's not a question of whether you're right or wrong in your views. It's a question of how you insist on demeaning others who do disagree with you. You've offered ZERO valid reasons why this game should eliminate PVE and focus on PVP yet anyone who disagrees with your 'suggestions' gets instantly called, 'kiddo' as if you're trying to validate your points and negate theirs by claiming they're immature.  Even in this thread which has NOTHING to do with PVE or PVP, you're using that maturity card to try to deflate the value of what others are saying and inflate your words.

You have yet to offer anything of debatable value and when someone does post something in response to you that you don't like, you whip out that 'kiddo' and wield it like a club. I have already looked at some of your posts with the intent of replying and then chose not to because you obviously don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. You're using these forums as if they're your personal soap-box instead of... wait for it... a FORUM for discussion.

Now, please reply with your anticipated insult so I can justify wasting my time responding to you.

Are you blind or stupid kid?  You feel better so you now been insulted and can't think straight?  The post you just replied too was the argument and you refuse to see it... not my fault you can't keep up.

13 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Are you blind or stupid kid?  You feel better so you now been insulted and can't think straight?  The post you just replied too was the argument and you refuse to see it... not my fault you can't keep up.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin

Also added to ignore.  Ta. ta.

Edited by Jean Lafitte

13 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin

Also added to ignore.  Ta. ta.

Thus why he plays on PVE.