boomervoncannon

@#$&! @#$&ity, @#$&, @#$&, @#$&!

Public service announcement:

Best way to get your feedback taken seriously by the devs?

Use lots of profanity. That way they know you are serious. It’s also a strong indication you’re not a kid, because you know words that a four year old probably doesn’t, so it’s clear you’re at least seven or eight and therefore mature enough to be taken seriously. 

PS   ALL CAPS IS THE BEST WAY TO ENSURE THEY CAN READ WHAT YOU WROTE EASILY WITHOUT SQUINTING. DEVS HATE SQUINTING.

Carry on.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Use lots of profanity. That way they know you are serious. It’s also a strong indication you’re not a kid, because you know words that a four year old probably doesn’t, so it’s clear you’re at least seven or eight and therefore mature enough to be taken seriously. 

PS   ALL CAPS IS THE BEST WAY TO ENSURE THEY CAN READ WHAT YOU WROTE EASILY WITHOUT SQUINTING. DEVS HATE SQUINTING.

Carry on.

I have found this to be false. I have gotten probably more response than anyone else without using caps or cuss words.

i am sure this is probably sarcasm and all but I don’t think that will get the devs attention either.

i give my feedback that is worth something and then I get a reply. Shouldn’t be that hard really

Edited by Realist

Just now, Realist said:

I have found this to be false. I have gotten probably more response than anyone else without using caps or cuss words.

i am sure this is probably sarcasm and all but I don’t honk that will get the devs attention either.

i give my feedback that is worth something and then I get a reply. Shouldn’t be that hard really

*whoooooooooooosh*

• Like 1

Just now, boomervoncannon said:

*whoooooooooooosh*

Did it go over my head because I mentioned it was sarcasm? Sorry if I missed that 

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Did it go over my head because I mentioned it was sarcasm? Sorry if I missed that 

*mentioned it was probably sarcasm*

*still took it way too seriously anyway*

1 minute ago, boomervoncannon said:

*mentioned it was probably sarcasm*

*still took it way too seriously anyway*

No, I was just gloating 😂😂😂😂

Just now, Realist said:

No, I was just gloating 😂😂😂😂

Do they have a post office in your world? 

Local government?

Or is everything just run by the pink elephants?

16 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Do they have a post office in your world? 

Local government?

Or is everything just run by the pink elephants?

Does this mean you're giving him a multiple choice quiz?  Because, if not, the answer is always C.

1 minute ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Does this mean you're giving him a multiple choice quiz?  Because, if not, the answer is always 42.

Fixed.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

Unless the question is "What do you get if you multiply six by nine?"

^Doesn't know where his towel is.

And here I thought you were a real hoopy frood.

3 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

^Doesn't know where his towel is.

And here I thought you were a real hoopy frood.

*dons his peril sensitive sunglasses and ducks*

I think I might hate everything about you.... Do remember that these mods that are your friends aren't developers....they literally fanboys of Ark like you.

Yes being friendly to people is a horrible idea. We should all follow your example and be insulting to anyone who doesn't view things the way you do. I'm fully aware that the mods aren't developers and if you think I'm a mindless fanboy, try getting a grip on reality by checking my post history and reading the posts I've written in just the last hour that are critical of GrapeCard™. Since that doesn't fit the nice conveniant box you like to put people in, I doubt you'll do it, but your fanboy label is simple minded regardless.

Edited by boomervoncannon

2 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Yes being friendly to people is a horrible idea. We should all follow your example and be insulting to anyone who doesn't view things the way you do. I'm fully aware of that the mods aren't developers and if you think I'm a mindless fanboy, try getting a grip on reality by checking my post history and reading the posts I've written in just the last hour that are critical of GrapeCard™. Since that doesn't fit the nice conveniant box you like to put people in, I doubt you'll do it, but your fanboy label is simple minded regardless.

This post... is out of the fanboy handbook... this is stereotypical class-pet crap... Look at me teacher I am more mature than everyone... my words matter!.... you are so desperate for attention it sickens me.

12 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Carry on.

Well I dont do any of this so what ever

6 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Yes being friendly to people is a horrible idea. We should all follow your example and be insulting to anyone who doesn't view things the way you do. I'm fully aware of that the mods aren't developers and if you think I'm a mindless fanboy, try getting a grip on reality by checking my post history and reading the posts I've written in just the last hour that are critical of GrapeCard™. Since that doesn't fit the nice conveniant box you like to put people in, I doubt you'll do it, but your fanboy label is simple minded regardless.

Don't forget the Ad Hominem's. That is always a perfectly legit way to make your argument. 😉 The newest debating rage in politics these, don't ya know? 😄 

Just now, Bolognapwny said:

This post... is out of the fanboy handbook... this is stereotypical class-pet crap... Look at me teacher I am more mature than everyone... my words matter!.... you are so desperate for attention it sickens me.

Be sickened. If you think people only behave maturely to be some kind of teacher's pet I pity you. The person who literally does nothing but shitpost and who has been demonstrated by his own words to be a hypocrite in other threads casts shade at others claiming they are desperate for attention.

*eye roll* 

I am generally loathe to do this, but you've proven repeatedly that you have absolutely zero to say worth reading. Welcome to ignore.

Be sickened. If you think people only behave maturely to be some kind of teacher's pet I pity you. The person who literally does nothing but shitpost and who has been demonstrated by his own words to be a hypocrite in other threads casts shade at others claiming they are desperate for attention.

*eye roll* 

I am generally loathe to do this, but you've proven repeatedly that you have absolutely zero to say worth reading. Welcome to ignore.

What does this post serve?  This thread is a shitpost.... I litreally comment and make comments pertaining to the game... you just made a post that is made for flame... You won't see a non-game related post from me kiddo.  I hope the rest of the community sees you for what you are.  A crappy shitposting troll that doesn't even play the game.

Have a nice life kiddo... I hope they recognize you though... don't want you to flip out in real life.

6 minutes ago, Wolff said:

Don't forget the Ad Hominem's. That is always a perfectly legit way to make your argument. 😉 The newest debating rage in politics these, don't ya know? 😄 

QFT.

QFT.

I meant the use of Ad Hominem's by the other guy. Seen him do that alot in threads. 😉

Edited by Wolff

Just now, Wolff said:

I meant the use Ad Hominem's by the other guy. Seen him do that alot in threads. 😉

Seen it myself.  He's very fond of spewing bile. Not so fond of using his brain. That's why he's on ignore.  Hating on maturity by trying to frame it as teacher's pet behavior convinced me he has nothing to say that I want to read.