RenWmn

Providing Dedicated Server Files will Solve Problems

Please give us access to the dedicated server files that you have already provided to Nitrado and been updating. Ultimately this will make more people happier. Hosting companies will be given what they need to fulfill promises and do business.  Communities will be able to get started on building dedicated servers.  Providing dedicated servers will allow more people to try the game in two ways.  One, there are many people that purchased the game and have been unable to play on official servers.  Some don't even want to TRY to play on official servers anymore and are waiting for dedicated servers.  The more dedicated servers the more pressure will be taken off the official servers and will allow everyone to play on official servers better.  You will be spreading out new players that generally want the same content across many more servers than you can provide currently!  Plus you can STOP trying to create new player areas in parts of the map that honestly shouldn't have them. You can then move on to focus on other parts of the game that need to be fixed.  Later on some people that try out the game on unofficial servers will come back to the official servers for more game content and then the new player areas you have will be able to accommodate them without the flood of players.

As well, the starting map is relatively basic.  The longer you have people wait for that map the more angry and disappointed they will become.  Trust me. You need to release it ASAP.  Let US solve some of your problems by providing new player areas for people to be able to experience!!

Help us.... Help you.... HELP US... HELP YOU... 

help-me-help-you.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Well said! People in my community are tired of waiting and are playing the official servers just to pass the time. They have no interest in settling permanently and will basically be leaving abandoned bases wherever they go. You don't want this, they don't want this, and I don't want this. Please help us keep our business to ourselves.

• Like 2

This, 100% This. I finally created an account JUST to upvote this. I've been looking for ANY news about this since yesterday.

• Like 3

I agree with the hype there was for this game is has been very...very frustrating for players who've been trying to join a server for more than 13 hours, this is a problem, So please Help Us Help You!

• Like 3

Hello Sailors, Sorry if my English is wrong, I'm Brazilian.

I will help you, for those who do not have the server files will have a server_update.bat to update [download] the files of the current server, but before upgrading and downloading edits the file and places the directory where the files will be placed.

Then with the right files place the ShooterGame folder in the initial ATLAS Dedicated Server folder.
Edit the ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json file in paste ShooterGame by putting your public IP of the machine SeamlessIP = 111.168.88.000%? and changing the name of the server "WorldFriendlyName": "[BR] REVOLUTION SERVERS PvP BR 15x15",

Then go to \ ShooterGame \ Binaries \ Win64 and edit the server_start.bat again by putting the ip SeamlessIP = IP_SERVER

AtlasServer-By R0cha.rar

runs the database in F: \ steamcmd \ SteamCMD \ steamapps \ common \ ATLAS Dedicated Server \ AtlasTools \ RedisDatabase

redis-server_start

Then run the server_start.bat

:)