Sign in to follow this  
Alevia

PVE Offline Protection

We need Offline protection as we did in Ark. Since wild animals spawn in bases or glitch through walls, it is rough to invest time and energy into taming animals just to get them killed while you're offline. I have my tames on Attacking target and they do not seem to defend themselves very well. A lvl 5 snake should not be able to kill lvl 35+ post tamed animals without any effort... Please, this is a feature that should have come along with the early access game. 

My tames were on the roof, and the only way to access it is through an elevator. 

67cf7cb6b8d000322030712722c69751.png?wid

My log when I logged in. ALL my tames were single handily killed by a lvl 6 snake lol... this is ridiculous. 

62d6d09a752ff5e988556daf26d42fbd.png

Edited by Alevia
  • Like 1

Ouch... while taming our first Rhino, after failing numerous times and perfecting a pen design, a croc spawned INSIDE the pen and ate it after 90% tamed. I quit for a few hours, lol.

Edited by Sovereign Snow
  • Sad 1

That's unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.😞 It is truly frustrating, and when things spawn inside bases, or aggro through walls, there is very little we can do when we're especially offline.