Hello! I think my program is finally ready for public consumption. Thank you for waiting! Its still not even close to perfect and probably has a few bugs. Let's just call it an alpha release for now. Original video: Autoswitching feature:     As a refresher this is the program that will dynamically help you open and close servers on the fly so you can play privately on the full official map, with just average hardware. If you can run at least 1 server, this will work, allowing people to even run it on the same computer they are playing on. Main bullet point features:  * easily update the ports and ip address across all 225 grids on your map. No more needing to tediously update everything individually on the ServerGridEdior.  * Automatically generate all 225 .bat files to start each of the servers  * Open and close the server you are on plus the 4 surrounding you (automatically even), any 4 individual servers on the map, or a combination of the two, control up to 9 servers at a time. If your computer can handle more than 1 server, even better! If it can handle 5 grids the program will even track your location and dynamically open all the grids around you so you won't even have to look at the program while playing! A bunch has been added since I lasted showed off the program. Now I include steamcmd and a one click sever setup button as well as an update server function. I also added a redis server on and off switch, so it really now is a one stop shop for nearly everything. It even saves all your settings/locations on close so you don't have to remember anything. The only extra thing you'll need is the servergrideditor from grapeshot. I also wrote out an insanely indepth instruction list, included in the download to hopefully walk anyone, no matter what comfort level, through setting everything up. My apologies, apparently Windows doesn't like the website I setup to download and is blocking everything, so I have to use something stupid like dropbox... Link will also be in the discord server if this stops working.   v1.5.4 changelog: Fix for Autosaving on exit not functioning properly. I won't say this is 100% working, but it's the most I will be able to do on my side given the program doesn't actually touch the servers, it's still all dependent on Atlas' autosaving on exit code firing off properly, which can be hit or miss, but in my preliminary tests, I was 5 for 5 on not having a slight rollback on exit and reload of entire server like it was happening before. Rollback may still happen on server updates because it seems for some reason the server is programmed to automatically do that? Fix for slight desync on individual grids, this goes hand in hand on the autosaving not functioning at 100% when switching servers, which may have caused desync, which in turn causes problems reconnecting, problems with the map not updating ship locations, problems with characters not loading. Fix for grids not shutting down on switch or on exit because another square has the server loaded up even though it was not turned on.   NEWEST VERSION: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/jp37x0kras14x8j/ASCv1.5.4.zip OLD VERSION: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lbei9x5t99gaggl/ASCv1.5.zip      If you run into any issues/need help on the setup, feel free to join the discord here: www.discord.gg/YHGWPyd   Discord is also where future updates will be posted until I can figure out why Windows hates my website.
****If you are trying to add this to an existing server, please backup everything before you do... I doubt there will be issues, but you need to be safe, and I haven't actually testing doing that.