PSA to Xbox players regarding low FPS Read more... ×
Unable to gain experience points in Freeports? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
vaylain

bug SKILLS-LINES: "STRONG ARM" FROM THE ARCHERY TREE & "SNEAK" FROM THE BEASTMASTERY, BOTH OF THESE SKILLS HAVE NO VALUE. THERE IS NO NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCES...PLEASE FIX THESE SKILLS.

Hello Grapeshot.

1. Archery skill, all tiers of "Strong Arm" does not modify archery damage at all. The skill description says: "Increased Projectile damage by a specific percentage" but this does not actually occur at all.
  2. Beastmastery skill, all tiers of "Sneaking" does not affect aggressive creatures at all. The skill description says: "Wild creature visibility decreased by a specific percentage" but this does not actually occur at all.

Grapeshot, please look into these skills and get them working correctly, thank you very much.

• Like 2

I am currently spec'ed out as a tamer with maximum sneaking, and I have not seen any noticeable effect from it either... In it's current form, it's hard to know IF sneaking works. It might help to have some indicator that it's active? -- many games employ "sneak mode", or a visibility indicator showing how visible you are to the enemy. I've been targeted by lions that are at the edge of reliable visual identification. 

Strong Arm actually works, but its hella buggy, sometimes your passives are just not registering, like i had to relog to actually get the passives' buff, but it does work sometimes, when it doesn't i just have to relog until it does, it is super annoying

Sneak works on more passive creatures - I've noticed the difference when approaching monkeys and horses compared to my crew mates who do not have the ability. I have not seen it work with more aggro creatures though >.<