ūüďĘSilos non functioning on lawless servers Read more... √ó
Cpt.Yarrr

Animals stuck in stone ceilings...

Elephants, rhinos, bears. These 3 keep on getting stuck in stone ceilings/floors. 

Can someone look into this?

BUMP

We logged in today, all where under water.  Took down 50 stone ceilings to get them out.

Can someone look into this again, still not fixed.

Oh, sometime before next patch would be great. I'm getting a bit tired grinding solely for this poo.

Unfortunately this is a bug that has been an issue since the early days of ARK. I wouldn't count on them addressing it if i were you.

22 hours ago, M00CH1E said:

Unfortunately this is a bug that has been an issue since the early days of ARK. I wouldn't count on them addressing it if i were you.

Wich has been solved after aprox 2 years, so time it gets solved here I reckon.

Here is the main bug report on this issue. We have this problem constantly and with the cost of stone structures this has become a big pain in the ass. Please upvote and post pictures or whatever you can there. Thanks.

And again all stuck, 1 servercrash and I'm down another 20 stone ceilings.

Still not fixed.

First time I log in after an update wich did NOT got my animals stuck. :hook:

+1 !!

i don't think they know how to fix this tbh,  even in ark its not 100% fixed

Well, 

its update day and all is stuck again, here we go for another 60 stone freaking dumb expensive ceilings, Seriously FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next to the fact:

-lost 2 tames today (rollback over 3 hours????)

-lost 2 new territories (???)

-lost a new ship??

So, wow, no headsup anymore for the players that an update is incoming?

No more headsup; "Hey we screwed up, we're gonna rollback"?

*sigh*

Still not fixed.

Pathetic when you think of it. We get 2x each weekend, for the screwups.

In the last 3 days I made 126 stone ceilings,

DUE TO THE FACT DEVS DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT.

LMAO, YOU GUYS SHOULDNT GET PAID TILL YOU SOLVE THESE ISSUES.

PATHETIC, POOR AND RUDE. 

If my personnel did such a poor job, they're out of a job. 

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr
Devs should be FIRED!

On 2/9/2019 at 11:46 AM, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Looks like it's solved.

THANKS sofar!!

GGGRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jat even posted in one thread like this. They are looking at it, but it is a very difficult problem, not easy to solve.

In the mean time, I personally only put tame on ceilings if I know that when they fall through, I can get them out.

I've built a very ugly base that has an empty lower floor with just enough foundations to support the upper floor that is essentially floating. If something falls down there, I have a gate to get them out. The lower floor has no other purpose but a place for tames to fall into. I don't want to keep them down there, as I feel stuff is safer up in the air off of the ground.

I have not seen an elegant solution to this yet that can pass the server restart and not have tames fall through occasionally.

12 hours ago, wildbill said:

Jat even posted in one thread like this. They are looking at it, but it is a very difficult problem, not easy to solve.

In the mean time, I personally only put tame on ceilings if I know that when they fall through, I can get them out.

I've built a very ugly base that has an empty lower floor with just enough foundations to support the upper floor that is essentially floating. If something falls down there, I have a gate to get them out. The lower floor has no other purpose but a place for tames to fall into. I don't want to keep them down there, as I feel stuff is safer up in the air off of the ground.

I have not seen an elegant solution to this yet that can pass the server restart and not have tames fall through occasionally.

Mine are on ceilings. And all stuck again. We build bout 1400 ceilings since the beginning to fix the holes, not doing that anymore. All the effort we put in building is completely shattered at the moment, crewmembers are sick of rebuilding it 5x a week. Plus the ridiculous mats wich are needed makes this part of the game no fun anymore for us. 

Devs should treat this like poo and/or eggs like in ARK. When game loads up in ARK, dinos/poo/eggs are being "raised" onto foundations/ceilings. So it is possible. I just do not understand why it shouldnt/couldnt be fixed here. In the meanwhile I'm desperate to see a solution. Either in CHEAPEN the ceilings ALOT, or just do something about it ffs.

Tip for devs, build a square from 10x10 ceilings. Put on 1 from each animal, do a "patch" and look for yourself.

It might help to "copy" situations wich are given by players.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr

Sigh, this is becoming the worst game ever to keep animals and fun in making a base for them.

Soon everyone with animals is loosing the interest in taming because of this. And don't even mention the breeding when they keep on falling thru floors.

Fix it or not, you guys are not keeping much players in this rate.

I don't give a poo anymore, even if you throw in 10x harvesting. Fun is over to keep animals for me.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr