INVALID

Official NA PvP Rollback

How exactly was 2-step Steam login passed? 

Does the server RCON not require yet another password to login?

More like someone was given or sold authorization.

Didn't "Wildcardtherighthand" lose his job for selling in-game favors? History repeating?

Edited by 5010

11 minutes ago, Salty Stick said:

Just wipe the whole map plz

Doesn't fix anything.  Not beneficial to anyone really.  

1 minute ago, Vaenix said:

Doesn't fix anything.  Not beneficial to anyone really.  

it removes all the duped shit out of the game

• Like 1

Just now, Coldpaws said:

That can be done without a wipe, the only ones requesting a wipe are the people who haven't actually gotten anywhere in the game or who are playing solo.  This completely fucks anyone playing legitimately for no reason. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coldpaws said:

But since the exploit is still there it literally solves nothing.  Until they block known exploits and put the claim system in it's final form it's beyond retarded to wipe.  

Also imagine every player spawning in freeports again at the same time with the current server performance.

• Thanks 1

I guess Grapeshot doesn't require their employees to use 2FA on admin accounts. Great security policies in place.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Pathfinders,

We have taken the appropriate steps to ensure this does not happen again. 

Sincerely,

Grapeshot Games

thats ur official word

Edited by Captain Yellow Beard
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

It might be beneficial to YOU but it really wouldn't be very fair to those that have been playing for several weeks, the vast vast vast majority of which haven't done anything wrong. 

You can expect several full wipes before full release.  We are test monkeys. If you dont expect full wipes you have never played any early access games

38 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

It might be beneficial to YOU but it really wouldn't be very fair to those that have been playing for several weeks, the vast vast vast majority of which haven't done anything wrong. 

11 minutes ago, Captain Yellow Beard said:

thats ur official word

That is an official word on prevention. We need an official statement that offending parties will be punished or what is the point of playing this game...

10 minutes ago, Awokeninsanity said:

You can expect several full wipes before full release.  We are test monkeys. If you dont expect full wipes you have never played any early access games

Most people expect full server wipes, chances are they will have legitimate reasons for them like map changes or things like that.  Not on the whims of players wants or to remove duped gear that has been proven in the past using this same engine can be removed without the need of a wipe.

7 minutes ago, Awokeninsanity said:

Atlas is based off of the parent company that made Ark, they won't nap wipe because they learned what happens if you plan on doing it..  everyone on Ark went apeshit when it was announced and the only thing that was wiped...  Was the items, not the map

*Admins Steam Account compromised*

So I imagine the reports were true, one of the Admins kids got on their account and was using dev commands. If so, causing a company to have to rollback their servers, my Dad would have made my ass grass. I wouldn't have been able to sit for a week after that belting.

From now on steam passwords must be 8 characters long, contain at least one letter and one number and one special character. Use of the word "password" is forbidden

• Haha 1

This made my day, priceless 🤣
This is going to be an adventure of everyones lifetime for sure 😂

"Atlas the meme" 

Hang on there's in game admins?! Since when?! Would be nice if they actually made a godlike appearance and put some of the game glitches or paid back for exploit users destroying stuff in PVE

• Like 2

A12 Black Butterfly attacked Cstg on the 1/13 with the authority of administrator, but said it had been invaded earlier? Who was lying?

Not good enough, since we know they have been using it for a long time. We reported to you the gally spawns, and the ship poofing off the maps, all with account 123 for awhile.

Yet a 5 hr roll back? for what Now?

I refuse to test this product anymore, its just buggy.

Brute forced codes broken, etc... when the list go on and on.

I know what save myself some aggravation this week /uninstall

All admins are required to take a class on cyber security and proper password management.