Renshi

Ships of the Damned should drop more gold

Ok so I spent all the time building my Brigande crewing it out from the gold I got from floatsom and a treasure map or two. I was ready to set sail and take my revenge on the high seas against ghost ships. I killed 3. The most gold one dropped I think was like 14. Um what? This to me is a problem. I know they drop blue prints but I think they should drop a lot more gold or I won't be able to afford to maintain my AI crew. Hope this gets addressed. Love the game and it's potential but this is an area I think needs some attention. More reward vs risk. You can lose your ship and all your crew in these battles after all. Treasure maps you just lose possible your life and your gear at the time.

I agree with RENSHI; this is so stupid and broken.  You should get at least 5-25 gold per level of the ghost ship.  Or perhaps you get the gold for taking the NPC's back to a freeport, and they pay you at least 1 gold per level as a thank you?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tallios said:

I agree with RENSHI; this is so stupid and broken.  You should get at least 5-25 gold per level of the ghost ship.  Or perhaps you get the gold for taking the NPC's back to a freeport, and they pay you at least 1 gold per level as a thank you?

What?, 5-25 atleast?, doing a common treasure map that gives 40 gold minimum is easier and better, SoD can kill the ship. SoDs should give minimum 200-300.

4 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

What?, 5-25 atleast?, doing a common treasure map that gives 40 gold minimum is easier and better, SoD can kill the ship. SoDs should give minimum 200-300.

I said 5 - 25 PER LEVEL, so a level 5 is 25 - 125 gold.  A modest amount at minimum

• Thanks 1

Also, the crew you rescue should sign on for free since you rescued them. Instead, they cost more than the usual! Fuck 'em! They can stay floating with the sharks.

• Like 1

Just now, TrevorJD said:

Also, the crew you rescue should sign on for free since you rescued them. Instead, they cost more than the usual! Fuck 'em! They can stay floating with the sharks.

This is where returning them to a freeport they should pay you in gratitude.

• Like 2

Sorry Angry Joe Nine-Condoms, I can't save you from the sharks. If I take just one more person on my unladen 600 ton warship, it will sink.

6 minutes ago, Tallios said:

I said 5 - 25 PER LEVEL, so a level 5 is 25 - 125 gold.  A modest amount at minimum

Oh right, sorry, did not notice the "per level" part. This actualy sounds like a resonable scaling.

• Thanks 1