Ivan_Platin

ROLLBACK the Servers before you RESTART A lot of ppl Losed their Ships!!!!!

OR better Yet just add a gather rate event so people can just rebuild them as rollbacks could also take loot off people.

• Like 1

I had my galleon and others ships sunk too when I was sleeping this night, and all parts disappeared. The one possibility was a bug or some chinese company that have base near my territory (with a name imposible to read), because they didn't lost nothing and last night they builded a lot of barrel on their beach. I thought that our ships was safe after the update but I was totally wrong.

Like 2 min rollback so if people managed to cause damage in 2 mins then its all gone but ships take bit longer to break normally.

Me too. I logged off with a fully repaired and operational ship, anchored at a freeport last night. logged in this morning to a sunk ship showing no damage other than the debris floating. no panels below 1500hp. my 2 npc crew were just treading water. I could still climb the ladders for my sails. 

19 minutes ago, BadRando said:

Me too. I logged off with a fully repaired and operational ship, anchored at a freeport last night. logged in this morning to a sunk ship showing no damage other than the debris floating. no panels below 1500hp. my 2 npc crew were just treading water. I could still climb the ladders for my sails. 

Most ships do not survive over night in Freeport 

I noticed that our schooner took 8 damage per plank a minute staying there.

That's how it looked to me maybe some one knows the damage mechanism better.

Don't ever leave ships in freeport. Everything there decay extremely fast.
Free ports are for short stops and new players.  As far as I remember it takes 8 hours (or around that time) for decay to destroy your ship.

Edited by Elrood

they need to add a big screen warning for those that log off in freeports  that decay is accelerated , its a reoccuring event , we went to freeport to pick up some npc to get ready for SOTD sinking, in and out in hour or 2 (damn winds:)  and -500 to 800 on most planks