I'm intrigued to see the new metas layed out by the general public there are 100's of design ideas specific items such as weight sails determine the ability of the ship in both a pve and pvp fashion. Increased weight and you lose speed, faster ship less weight carry and so on and so forth. What are some ideal ships you guys have come up with????

At this moment we’re building some small ships with speed to scout for hostile islands /crate farming. 

Then we’re gonna make a few man o wars filled with cannons to assault them. We will see how that will work and if it goes right, we just keep perfecting it. 

• Like 2

I've got a question, Yesterday I tried to build a SChooner and a Sloop thing is... that once the crafting starts and it finishes the ship doesnt appear (Not even the skeleton of the ship to start building it) So I'm wandering if I'm doing something wrong or if there is any special way to build it... Since I build the Small Shipyard then I choose the Sloop or the Schooner (Having all the mats in the inventory of the Shipyard) The crafting time runs up and the ship doesnt appear, anybody else had this problem?

Thank you in advance.