Sign in to follow this  
Harloc

Blocked ?

We tried to equip our base (which is in lawless A11) with some more storage boxes, but someone builded a shipyard near (very near) our base.

Now we cannot even place something inside our building anymore. It says "to close to an enemy foundation."

A few hours before we got a lighthouse directly at our base, then it was gone without an entry in the crew log.

How is that possible? 🤔

Edited by Harloc
Mistakes, mistakes

Ah, A11... the anus of the south west quadrant. I wouldn't be surprised if some people hadn't decided you had built too much and pillar or foundation spammed to block you from adding more. I can think of 2 or 3 companies there that have been spamming pillars and foundations to block people from building too much. Don't even mention using gates for walls or you might start a war. Atleast 2 of the companies there have a half dozen ships built with probably that many more in the process of being built. Best advice to you is to run away to B11 and see if you can build on Paragon's land. They have opened most of the beach on their island to other companies.

Lighthouses now have a bug in lawless - even if it sais "decay demolish in 02:00:00:00" anyone can demolish it anytime. We lost one recently - and then our neighbors just run by and pointed our attention so it's able to be demolished by them (they do not do it. We building there a respectful and friendly region).

Because you’re living in lawless, where permanent residence was never the intention.

I was always wondering - WHY? I mean I see a lot of people building their bases there. There are two huge castles in a shore, small shore town and two forests towns in our lawless island. And we all fells really fine. We even warn eachother about alphas and help to kill them. We there for a couple of weeks and... yet I keep reading on forums so lawless are not for living.

p.s. - We did our treasure hunt today and for the first time ever - crossed northern border of a map. While we sailed thru arctic we saw the same picture. Even THERE ALL LAND IS CLAIMED! The picture is sad - 5ppl online on server. And all land covered by in flags! : ))

Edited by George Catcher

26 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

Lighthouses now have a bug in lawless - even if it sais "decay demolish in 02:00:00:00" anyone can demolish it anytime. We lost one recently - and then our neighbors just run by and pointed our attention so it's able to be demolished by them (they do not do it. We building there a respectful and friendly region).

I was always wondering - WHY? I mean I see a lot of people building their bases there. There are two huge castles in a shore, small shore town and two forests towns in our lawless island. And we all fells really fine. We even warn eachother about alphas and help to kill them. We there for a couple of weeks and... yet I keep reading on forums so lawless are not for living.

p.s. - We did our treasure hunt today and for the first time ever - crossed northern border of a map. While we sailed thru arctic we saw the same picture. Even THERE ALL LAND IS CLAIMED! The picture is sad - 5ppl online on server. And all land covered by in flags! : ))

You probably could have contested quite a few of them and had yourself some land. It's a bit difficult to live in the tundra with the harsher weather conditions and the packs of wolves, but people are making it work. Even seen some nice bases that have been made there.

It's a bit difficult to live in the tundra

Not at all actually. Because we have our base right there! : ))

fS9RSXT.jpg

But the ARCTIC (we fully transit thru .1 and .15 zones) - if farther then TUNDRA. There are alot of ghostships chasing around. There are small and mountainous terrain (as far as I could see). It's way far from southern region with resourses (with saps specialy which is necessary to live in northern territory). So I do really enjoying to live in TUNDRA but ARCTIC. It's much worse.

p.s. - I was on my sail back to base and after crosing my region's border chat:

- Home sweet home!

And one of my neighbor reacted:

- Not that sweet.

I asked:

- Why not?

And he like:

- I would name a 10 reasons but you know them all : ))