Sign in to follow this  
archaegeo

So whales and an airplane were spawned in on The Late Shift this morning...change your password Grapeshot?

If the company knew the hacker and was kicking him, I hope that that company wrote up a ton of reports and cheater tickets on the player else, it looks like they were involved, regardless.  IF these guys actually own or affiliated with the company, they should fess up and stop the bs, they are killing their own game(s).  What ever is the case, @Jatheish or anyone who is behind the scenes with THIS game, needs to step up and explain. Seriously. Even your most positive supporters are refusing to play now because of this Admin level abuse out of other players.

Not sure if this is related to the above problems or not. Im  on Siren's Call map D4. As our ship neared the island A. Haven, we realised the entrance was blocked with huge rocks. Our ship through a massive fit and was jerked all over the place. I logged out and back again and it was cleared but my other crew mate sad the rocks were still there. He also had to log out and back in for the glitch to vanish. We eventually got safely to harbour but it looked as if there had been a massive earthquake and the land had been thrown upwards. Not a pleasant homecoming.

this reminds me of the good ol days in Ark when players with RCON on official servers were spawning on lvl 1000+ rex's, gigas, etc. on PC and Console.

Good times. You know how they dealt with that? They force capped Dino levels, so now you couldn't even breed them past certain levels.

1 hour ago, Sneakydude said:

EA is not pre alpha.

EA is not the same as EA was 15 years ago either.  Back before having bandwidth enough to download the product, EA served two purposes:

1) To get access to the gaming press a month or so early so review articles would be available for the Public Release.

2) To give 'early access' to people who pre-ordered the product by shipping them the User client (on CD/DVD) at the same time, for a head start to learn the game.

These days Early Access is usually used to generate extra funds to ease the expense of further development after a 'playable' version is attained, which quite definitely is at best a Beta phase where players may have a small effect on minor game details.  When Players' opinion can have major effects on the end product, that is definitely Alpha phase.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shintai said:

3+ years of duping in ARK didn´t give a single ban and all items was kept.

Yeah dude, anytime there is a mega involved they will roll over. Even made a special announcement about it with ark. Smh

5 hours ago, Hambo said:

EA is not the same as EA was 15 years ago either.  Back before having bandwidth enough to download the product, EA served two purposes:

1) To get access to the gaming press a month or so early so review articles would be available for the Public Release.

2) To give 'early access' to people who pre-ordered the product by shipping them the User client (on CD/DVD) at the same time, for a head start to learn the game.

These days Early Access is usually used to generate extra funds to ease the expense of further development after a 'playable' version is attained, which quite definitely is at best a Beta phase where players may have a small effect on minor game details.  When Players' opinion can have major effects on the end product, that is definitely Alpha phase.

You are right. EA is a total blanket excuse now. I completely agree with you that they can just get away with anything they want to. It really sucks that the gaming industry is being so disgraceful 

5 hours ago, Inigo said:

this reminds me of the good ol days in Ark when players with RCON on official servers were spawning on lvl 1000+ rex's, gigas, etc. on PC and Console.

Good times. You know how they dealt with that? They force capped Dino levels, so now you couldn't even breed them past certain levels.

😂👍 yep those were the good old days.

remember infinite meat? Hill shire farms remembers and so do I.

good old days