Sign in to follow this  
archaegeo

So whales and an airplane were spawned in on The Late Shift this morning...change your password Grapeshot?

6 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Oh bullshit. He also said it's not like they ran around destroying the island.  They did not hack.  They did play with what the hacker created and so would you.   But you don't even own this game so you couldn't.  Personally, I think YOU should be banned for all the bitching you do.

Well I already reported him to twitch so we can let them decide. 

Nope sorry. You don’t pick and choose what is wrong and right. He made the mistake of messing around with it.

so wait if we are trying to determine levels of cheating how much would it take? Does he need to kill a awhile island? Half an dialed? 1 person? A few animals? I mean really. That is why the rules is just plain and simple. We arent going to just try to guess what was worse.

the rule is the rule

3 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

The tribe in question is Black Butterfly. Known in Ark as TEA. They are, essentially, heavily affiliated with Snail Games (Rumors afloat of TEA being the owners tribe, or owners daughters tribe, etc), and basically own Wildcard. The explanation is that simple. 

Nope. It’s not black butterfly. It was one person and they were completely separate from black butterfly. Shame on you

Am I the only one that finds that cool? They are showing stuff that will be in the game. It might be an exploit now, but the game is not released yet, so I'm sure it will be patched.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

Nope. It’s not black butterfly. It was one person and they were completely separate from black butterfly. Shame on you

Yes. It was butterfly. There are a multitude of clips of them flying around, punching structures for 1.5 billion damage. 

Why was their galley sitting there being attacked by a whale, taking no damage, not being displaced or moved? Let me tell you. From experience. Your galley takes damage from a whale. It moves if you get hit. Their galley. Did not. 

10 minutes ago, Realist said:

Nope sorry. You don’t pick and choose what is wrong and right. He made the mistake of messing around with it.

Don Quixote still tilting on windmills.  Get a life.

aircraft and dragons should not be in the game. the only vehicle to cross the sea should be ships. reminds me of the flying mounts in wow, one of the biggest mistakes from blizzard.

8 minutes ago, BadBug said:

Am I the only one that finds that cool? They are showing stuff that will be in the game. It might be an exploit now, but the game is not released yet, so I'm sure it will be patched.

Everything spawned was featured in the dev kit showcase

21 minutes ago, Nari said:

Everything spawned was featured in the dev kit showcase

Even being able to join a company without the owner of the company agreement? I don't think even a dev kit let you do that, there is something a lot more fishy going on there.

Edited by ExplodingYeti

30 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

Yes. It was butterfly. There are a multitude of clips of them flying around, punching structures for 1.5 billion damage. 

Why was their galley sitting there being attacked by a whale, taking no damage, not being displaced or moved? Let me tell you. From experience. Your galley takes damage from a whale. It moves if you get hit. Their galley. Did not. 

Well that doesn’t mean black butterfly is responsible for everything if you want to talk about something different we can do that. 

Min snipernamedg’s stream it wasn’t black butterfly so don’t try to make it seem like every single time is black butterfly. The streamers are exploiting just as much as the Chinese are

7 minutes ago, ExplodingYeti said:

Even being able to join a company without the owner of the company agreement? I don't think even a dev kit let you do that, there is something a lot more fishy going on there.

Not really, I have access to that command on a private ARK server. Someone got a hold of a password.

ForcePlayerToJoinTribe <PlayerID> <TribeName> 
Edited by Nari

Just now, ExplodingYeti said:

The dev kit has a lot of random stuff.

So, to give a history lesson to all of our new friends here. The people in question here (As I previously mentioned) are TEA/Black Butterfly. A group famous for using an exploit in Ark that used old dev tools (Including rudimentary ESP and aimbot, and complete admin tools). Included in those dev tools is the ability to force add yourself to tribes. 

Atlas is created using an outdated Ark blueprint from early in Ark's development cycle. What likely happened here is that they are using this old ARK version, which subsequently does not have the fix for the dev-kit exploit that TEA was well known for using in Ark. TEA figured this out, and is now likely using that exploit. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Don Quixote still tilting on windmills.  Get a life.

He broke the rules plain and simple. He admitted he shouldn’t have done it. When he admits it himself your argument means nothing 

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Well that doesn’t mean black butterfly is responsible for everything if you want to talk about something different we can do that. 

Min snipernamedg’s stream it wasn’t black butterfly so don’t try to make it seem like every single time is black butterfly. The streamers are exploiting just as much as the Chinese are

This exploit/cheat is *the exact same exploit* that TEA became famous for in ARK. The exact same one. As I explained in the above post, the developers likely made Atlas using an old ARK version that did not have the patch for this exploit. TEA realized this and just started abusing it again. 

Edited by Ellentro

Just now, Ellentro said:

This exploit/cheat is *the exact same exploit* that TEA became famous for in ARK. The exact same one. As I explained in the above post, the developers likely made Atlas using an old ARK version that did not have the patch for this exploit. 

Not sure what you even said there. I said it isn’t always black butterfly, which it isn’t.

doesnt matter where the exploit came from, there are a lot of exploits and the streamers use some of them 

Just now, 1eyedollar said:

Better be some very public bans over this nonsense. 

Yeah and mainly the streamers

Which ressources do i need to build a tank ?

For the aircraft carrier...do i need the large shipyard ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Talono said:

Nah you just gotta be a twitch streamer 

Just now, Talono said:

wouldnt that be a airport?

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Not sure what you even said there. I said it isn’t always black butterfly, which it isn’t.

doesnt matter where the exploit came from, there are a lot of exploits and the streamers use some of them 

No, it's not always Black Butterfly. I could agree with that because several people know the nature of this vulnerability, however TEA/BB are definitely one of the exploiters of it beyond a doubt. Not only have they been banned/wiped for abusing it before, but they have been caught on stream a multitude of times using it. 

The airport can build from the forge, the aircraft carrier in japanese or american large shipyards. 

Just now, Ellentro said:

No, it's not always Black Butterfly. I could agree with that because several people know the nature of this vulnerability, however TEA/BB are definitely one of the exploiters of it beyond a doubt. Not only have they been banned/wiped for abusing it before, but they have been caught on stream a multitude of times using it. 

Wasn’t denying that and I agree.

the stream I was watching which was snipernamedg that was spawning in zeppelins dragons and tanks was not black butterfly however.

to make things worse, the streamer was using the exploited content which better result in him being banned as well

4 minutes ago, Realist said:

Wasn’t denying that and I agree.

Could have fooled me 

51 minutes ago, Realist said:

But since we seem to see eye to eye on that now. Yes, I can and do totally agree that people exploiting this, regardless of situation, should be banned. The only problem is that Atlas really doesn't have an enforcement/anti-cheat team, policy or mechanic. 

• Like 1

He's playing this pseudo morality card "If it can be done, I should do it. If they don't want it happening, patch it out." Then retracting his logic to only apply to video games. But when asked if someone should just delete his tribe's boats, players and tames without any combat, because players can force deletion (loss of transmitted data) of ANYTHING transferring between servers by just performing in-game actions for a controllable period of time, he suddenly thinks that is immoral.

If you're going to be a scumbag, at least have consistently low morals. Otherwise, nobody can take you seriously. That, or just don't be that low at all.

PS- Stop comparing glitching through a boat to spawning in tanks. That's the defense he keeps falling back on.. Talking about glitching into another company's boat to popcorn stuff. How about talk about the current issue, rather than change the subject and defend a far lesser hypothetical?

Edited by GunnyTheGrey

8 minutes ago, Realist said:

to make things worse, the streamer was using the exploited content which better result in him being banned as well

Of course we don't know if you'd have done the same because you don't even own Atlas... do you?

14 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah and mainly the streamers

Trying to figure out where you're getting "the streamers" from. It's extremely vague, and there was literally ONE streamer using it.

6 minutes ago, Zarine said:

Trying to figure out where you're getting "the streamers" from. It's extremely vague, and there was literally ONE streamer using it.

He's just trying to drive people away from Atlas because he has this massive chip on his shoulder.  I can only assume that he got his ass repeatedly beat stupid in Ark so now he's made it his mission in life to sabotage anything WC/GS does.  If he can pretend to go off the deep end about hackers with some trumped up accusations, he will.

• Like 1