Sign in to follow this  
archaegeo

So whales and an airplane were spawned in on The Late Shift this morning...change your password Grapeshot?

It would seem that either a Grapeshot admin was doing this or someone found a way to make themselves and admin and used the GM commands found here.

https://www.nerdsandscoundrels.com/atlas-admin-spawn-commands-and-cheats/

If we assume that this was a normal player who somehow made themselves an admin you will also see that with those commands they had infinite resources at their disposal as well as crew. If this was a player then that activity should be logged and I would expect some swift action on the part of Grapeshot along with an explanation of how this happened.

If this was a Grapeshot employee you have to ask, WTF?

Edited by Jean Lafitte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, archaegeo said:

Wow.

Just wow.

You might want to change your passwords for Admins.  That or some next level hacking is occurring.

Here is the whales one

Just now, Jean Lafitte said:

It would seem that either a Grapeshot admin was doing this or someone found a way to make themselves and admin and used the GM commands found here.

https://www.nerdsandscoundrels.com/atlas-admin-spawn-commands-and-cheats/

If we assume that this was a normal player who somehow made themselves an admin you will also see that with those commands they had infinite resources at their disposal as well as crew. If this was a player who somehow gained access to admin commands then that activity should be logged and I would expect some swift action on the part of Grapeshot along with an explanation of how this happened.

If this was a Grapeshot employee you have to ask, WTF?

They just spawned in a zeppelin as well as multiple dragons 😂😂😂

not black butterfly either. Someone else.

the zeppelin is huge. Game is broken

• Haha 1

Makes one wonder why theres WWII stuff ingame. Tek tier equivalent in atlas? 😄 Kamikaze in zero onto galeon doesnt seems too bad 😄 

• Haha 1

Burke black official just said he is done with official.

and no it is not hackers. We saw this on ark. Infinite meat and god tames? Yeah that wasn’t Chinese hackers, that was official mods for servers that were employed by wildcard.

stop blaming the Chinese when it is the mods that are doing it

Edited by Realist

I agree with Burke Black on this issue, after seeing this on the same server i am on. I am officially done too. We can not having fun with a game anymore with these little kids...

Either Devs are having a mess around with everyone or someone has hacked admin access.. 

4 minutes ago, Sneakydude said:

This is the game we paid for? why would any dev allow spawned in shit. Really devs?

They prob have not allowed it.. either a bug from last patch giving people access to do this, someone has hacked the servers or Devs have gone crazy lol

Minor patch update, shut the server down without any notice. Huge exploit like this. Not even a peep, does grapeshot not have anyone awake at this time of hour to alarm people to this big issue.

1 minute ago, Caldrin said:

They prob have not allowed it.. either a bug from last patch giving people access to do this, someone has hacked the servers or Devs have gone crazy lol

But people have been duping since the beginning, making mega tribes even bigger then they should be. The duping part is spawning in stuff from the very start, because its ark menu built into an official server for the devs. Yet they got into it from the start. You cant summon galleons unless you have the tools. Glad i am putting it up. How many more of us actually say screw it once they find out?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am actually really pissed off at the devs for such a shitty job. The network lag is horrible, the game play is broken as shit, and now this? ya not worth the stress. Ea my ass this is pre alpha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Jatheish btw if you ban the hack you need to ban the company that is utilizing off of these hacks as well. Not sure who the streamer is but they need to be dev wiped as well since they are using the spawned in dragons and tanks.

if they don’t get banned as well, then we will all see the favoritism. This is your time to prove to us

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

@Jatheish btw if you ban the hack you need to ban the company that is utilizing off of these hacks as well. Not sure who the streamer is but they need to be dev wiped as well since they are using the spawned in dragons and tanks.

if they don’t get banned as well, then we will all see the favoritism. This is your time to prove to us

Blind white knight strikes again.  If a dragon spawned on your house you'd wanna take a ride.

The streamer kicked the guy from the company multiple times and the hacker kept forcing himself back in.

3 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Blind white knight strikes again.  If a dragon spawned on your house you'd wanna take a ride.

The streamer kicked the guy from the company multiple times and the hacker kept forcing himself back in.

Nope not at all what happened. They were flying around all over the place and rising in the tank.

the streamer himself said “yeah I was telling people not to touch anything” but they did it anyways. They utilized a hack and they should get banned.

the streamer himself knows they did wrong and is admitting it on his stream. They should have thought about the consequences before hand

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Nope not at all what happened. They were flying around all over the place and rising in the tank.

the streamer himself said “yeah I was telling people not to touch anything” but they did it anyways. They utilized a hack and they should get banned.

the streamer himself knows they did wrong and is admitting it on his stream. They should have thought about the consequences before hand

Oh bullshit. He also said it's not like they ran around destroying the island.  They did not hack.  They did play with what the hacker created and so would you.   But you don't even own this game so you couldn't.  Personally, I think YOU should be banned for all the bitching you do.

• Like 5

Nice. I logged in after a Hard Day at Work, Taking 1k Fiber out of my Storage wanted to craft a Preserving Bag at the loom, and then Servers Down.

Nice Work! How the heck can this happen? 123456 as Password? or nimda ?

58 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

I agree.  This demands explaining.

1 hour ago, Nightstrasza said:

@Jatheish Explain please xD?

The tribe in question is Black Butterfly. Known in Ark as TEA. They are, essentially, heavily affiliated with Snail Games (Rumors afloat of TEA being the owners tribe, or owners daughters tribe, etc), and basically own Wildcard. The explanation is that simple.