Sign in to follow this  
Killer Keen

Army of the damned question.

Went on a treasure hunt last night (done plenty before), when fighting the army of the damned we both ended up being killed, respawned and killed the rest of them. When I went to dig up the treasure chest the whole lot respawned again. This happened at least 6 times.

II was wondering if anyone knows what might cause the army of the dead to reset on a treasure chest. Not had this happen before and I was wondering if there was something I was missing.

1 hour ago, Killer Keen said:

II was wondering if anyone knows what might cause the army of the dead to reset on a treasure chest. 

From my experience so far,they reset on two occasions:

1. You failed to kill all of them in some amount of minutes.(not sure how long exactly,but its like 5-10 min)
  2. You went too far away from some radius around the chest.

I have one question on this topic. When i try to dig up the chest it says there are guardians left to kill but there is non around. What am i doing wrong ?

Yes as someone already said if you leave the area it resets, not sure the distance but try to stay close by.

If you don't kill them all in certain time they go into the ground and resets again.

I didn't even try to do maps before until someone gave me tips on here. The tip is to tame a bear or  tiger and take it with you. You will be surprised at how easy it is. Put it this way, it took literally 15-20 seconds to kill all and I just got 2000 gold last night. 

Edited by DannyUK