Sign in to follow this  
Bllack

XBOX

I would like to know when it would be the launch for xbox one. .

We have no news for xbox ...
Appreciate!!!

Edited by Bllack

ARK it starting to get old and im ready for something fresh and Pirate and MMO and building sound perfect but when will XBOX get the preview program? It looks amazing but I am a xbox gamer.  Any one know when it may come for the consoles? 

• Confused 1

probably is 4 years like ark did.

This game wont be coming to console during its early access stage so at least 2 years

• Haha 1

Probably when the game has been completely fleshed out in 2 or more years time, they might look to other platforms to expand into - right now though? Its an early release title that is the flavor of the week - time will tell its success or not.

As you know PC servers are not even up yet, I guess consoles premiere is the last think they are thinking about right now 😕

Maybe after mobile?

But ARK did well on xbox so they should get it to consoles much quicker this time too. Because Console fans will want this too it looks very amazing the game.

i was a xbox player ark since it came out on xbox, but i have just got a decent pc build quite cheap if you cant wait the 6 or 12 month maybe longer just grab yourself a pc and try it out. i would not wait and hope it comes out earlie next year you'll have a long wait its why i made the jump to get a gaming pc setup.

Its not gunna take 2 years since they use same mods on Ark for some stuff. They did say around next year so hopefully the PC version turns out good that they can get ready to work on the Xbox version. 

7 hours ago, Bllack said:

Appreciate!!!

Gunna be out for xbox around next year on Game Previews.

16 hours ago, Bllack said:

Appreciate!!!

It will be at least April and that is being generous 

14 minutes ago, XxDarkSocietyxX said:

Theres been a ton of talk for the game to hit game preview in January on xbox they would be smart to do it.

would be great if they actually managed that. ill play as i play ark on both pc and xbox. 

oh hell imagine the state of the servers for xbox 

As a PC and XBOX gamer I am hoping that ATLAS does release in game preview in Jan.  The game is coming right along on PC and gets better everyday.  Having played ARK with my sons via XBOX one from day one release and now via play anywhere has been awesome. 

8 minutes ago, Draka1205 said:

As a PC and XBOX gamer I am hoping that ATLAS does release in game preview in Jan.  The game is coming right along on PC and gets better everyday.  Having played ARK with my sons via XBOX one from day one release and now via play anywhere has been awesome. 

Yes but when it’s shit on PC it’s even more shit on console since all the patches and updates need to be approved by 2 other parties. 

I do agree with the additional layers of QA before deployment on consoles which can lend itself to delayed patching.  This is especially true of ARK in the past.  That said, ARK runs well on XBOX within the limits of whatever version of the console you have to play it on.  The same is true for ATLAS on PC.  In my case... there is currently only one gaming PC in my house and I want to play with both of my son's... so console release would be great for my situation.  

From what I have seen so far with ATLAS latency is down to a steady 60ms ping and we're seeing greater than 60 FPS the majority of the time.  Sure, there are issues that need to be fixed, but this is early access and to be expected.

Edited by Draka1205

How about NO relase for Xbox and make the game appropriately powerfull enough too actually be played.... as it is right now this game is horrible and there is no way a console is going to run it so toss that pipe dream out the window and properly fix it for PC's!!!

Since we're tossing out opinions... it sucks your PC is riding the struggle bus to play this game, perhaps if they released on console sooner: A) maybe then your PC could handle it or B) you would have an alternative platform to play on.  The bottom line isn't if  it will be released on console, but when.  Personally, I hope its soon and I am ok with it being a work in progress like ARK was and still is.  The concept with ATLAS is great and the fact you can work with bigger crews/communities is fantastic.  I love pirate games and naval battles and the scope and scale of this game is something Sea of Thieves on console is missing.