Sign in to follow this  
Mauch

Gates (different options)

Dear developers.

In my opinion it would be a nice addition to the game to have multiple choices when it comes to hight of the gates. We already have this option for walls so please add this to gates too. Maybe 2 or 3 hight options. because these monsters are just way to big in my opinion.

Another nice addition would be a medium gate that fits an elephant but is not as big as the large gates. They are just way to wide and high for my taste but are necessary if you want to fence an elephant.

Thanks for reading and I'd appreciate support on this matter. 

• Like 3

I agree. There is nothing, as of yet, that requires a 12-wall-tall gateway. We need something only 2 walls wider and 2 walls taller than a Small Gateway. 12x10 is ridiculous.

The fact that the 2 gate styles currently in game are called Small and Large implies that there could in fact be a Medium.

Edited by Sovereign Snow
Added "Medium" size argument.

I would love a small gate that is angled like the roof door. Would make for a nice animal hold for a ship.

• Like 1

Did anyone stored a Bronto in a House in Ark? I Think no one is so stupid... There is no need for that heigt, because no one will waste time and ressorces to build such a height wall. The heigh of the small gates are more than enough.

I've used a Behemoth Gate in Ark many times, and I do actually have a base set up on Atlas with a Large Stone Gateway, with a base built with the same dimensions. However, I would gladly downsize my base if given a Medium Gateway.

Agreed, please add a Medium Gateway & Gate option or the ability to alter the gateways & gates height.

At the moment, we have these HUGE gateways & gate way out of proportion.

Thanks 🙂

I would just like the Item description to include the area required for each wall (1, 2 or 3 squares/spaces etc.). As is I guess I have to waste resources and build each one to figure it out? That's not fun...

I do agree that Medium gates would be nice, and seems like a common sense, simple ask.