Sign in to follow this  
Kita Kayo

Boxed In

Seen this to many times....only thing I can come up with is these are the people that got crushed in PvP  so they have moved to Pve to bully others to make their real life feel better. Karma will get them one day.

• Like 1

we are getting alot of people coming out the lawless zones and parking at our beach in such a way as to block all our ships in port. trying to get us to get fed up and sink their ships so they can report it and get us kicked so they can steal our land.

They should make a zone in front of the docks that prevents placment of other structures to stop this kind of thing, and acts like a freeport zone, so ships take boosted damage that are not in the same company to discurage people from blocking in with boats.

2 hours ago, Olthoi said:

Park your boat right in front of it.  Maybe they will get the hint.

lol, yea I thought about that. And about blocking them in with another large shipyard. but I would rather talk to them and negotiate a resolution, but I'm pretty sure its a Chinese company and I don't speak Chinese so that's a thing.

2 hours ago, pnfirehawk said:

Can you take yours down and re-angle it so you're not boxed in?

I can, the only problem is that I have built my base off of this dock and have started to build a pirate cove. it is such a perfect place! I really wanted to start a trading port. though it might not be too bad to redo the connection points, but damn.

1 minute ago, Kita Kayo said:

lol, yea I thought about that. And about blocking them in with another large shipyard. but I would rather talk to them and negotiate a resolution, but I'm pretty sure its a Chinese company and I don't speak Chinese so that's a thing.

I can, the only problem is that I have built my base off of this dock and have started to build a pirate cove. it is such a perfect place! I really wanted to start a trading port. though it might not be too bad to redo the connection points, but damn.

only problem is if you take your dock down you will not be able to put another one up. They glitched to get the dock that close to try and force you to remove your dock and push you out of the area same is happening by me

2 minutes ago, Fopfumaster said:

only problem is if you take your dock down you will not be able to put another one up. They glitched to get the dock that close to try and force you to remove your dock and push you out of the area same is happening by me

Hmm well, this might mean WAR! and in PVE that's a tricky matter :classic_biggrin:

Just now, Kita Kayo said:

Hmm well, this might mean WAR! and in PVE that's a tricky matter :classic_biggrin:

you can ask them if they want a war but unless they accept the declaration of war it is not going to happen

4 minutes ago, Fopfumaster said:

you can ask them if they want a war but unless they accept the declaration of war it is not going to happen

Yea, there is more than one way to skin a cat :classic_ninja:

I could be wrong but what I see in that picture is an enemy boat half built and what looks like a new shipyard that has been placed next to it with no hope of ever launching a ship unless you build release then destroy the shipyard.

Your shipyard is empty theres has a half built ship in it - your post makes no sense.

16 minutes ago, Liqsquid said:

I could be wrong but what I see in that picture is an enemy boat half built and what looks like a new shipyard that has been placed next to it with no hope of ever launching a ship unless you build release then destroy the shipyard.

Your shipyard is empty theres has a half built ship in it - your post makes no sense.

yea my shipyard was there first and they had a small one and everything was cool. we were building up and fixing to put in a brig but then we logged in to see they destroyed there small yard and built the large one blocking us in. 

Real point was you posted a screenshot as evidence that actually shows the opposite of what you are saying, no sense.

I can type anything in here

- After all -

I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I bet you want proof of that right?

Edited by Liqsquid

Just now, Liqsquid said:

Real point was you posted a screenshot as evidence that actually shows the opposite of what you are saying, no sense.

I can type anything in here

- After all -

I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNTITED STATES OF AMERICA

I bet you want proof of that right?

ohhh hahaha your a troll. God Damn and i was told to not feed you!

I got a boat that showed up today at my island that has the same question mark company name, wonder if that can be duplicated or if they are the same individuals 

Pretty sure the question marks just mean you dont have or are unable to show that font so could be the same company or any company with the same character length.

The Lions = ??? ?????

The Lambs = ??? ?????

Edited by Liqsquid
For reasons of OCD had to replace Wolfs with Lambs

3 minutes ago, Liqsquid said:

Pretty sure the question marks just mean you dont have or are unable to show that font so could be the same company or any company with the same character length.

The Lions = ??? ?????

The Wolfs = ??? ?????

Sounds reasonable. Think I will keep an eye on them anyway.....

15 hours ago, pnfirehawk said:

Can you take yours down and re-angle it so you're not boxed in?

If he take the shipyard and try to fix will receive the message to close for enemy bla bla..........

56 minutes ago, José Gaspar said:

I feel for you,  One company put a raft in my slip and is now spamming the island with foundations

blocked.jpg

EASY COMPANY DO THIS ON OUR ISLAND !  they come long time after we arrive, they make huge bases, built houses over copper mines, and put tons of foundations around island TOXIC PLAYERS, TOXIC PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE

• Like 1