Dazlarus

pve NA PvE Looking to buy/rent land

My fiance and I are looking for somewhere to build our 1st workshop and shipyard. We would prefer tropic or temperate areas. We are both fairly new to the game and therefore do not have much to trade but are more than willing to work for our homestead. 

Alternatively, we are more than willing to "rent" from someone who has space that they do not want to give up permanently which would still facilitate upgrading our Ramshackle Sloop to something more respectable. 

We are not interested in joining an established company since our goal going into this game is to push how far we can get on our own. 

I'm Lotus from Lotus :D. I am from F11 (Desert biome(also lots of predators)) I have space available for people like you guys. The rules are simple, Don't be toxic, racist, etc. If you are interested you can come to F11 and we can talk or msg me on discord. Lotus#4187

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dazlarus said:

My fiance and I are looking for somewhere to build our 1st workshop and shipyard. We would prefer tropic or temperate areas. We are both fairly new to the game and therefore do not have much to trade but are more than willing to work for our homestead. 

Alternatively, we are more than willing to "rent" from someone who has space that they do not want to give up permanently which would still facilitate upgrading our Ramshackle Sloop to something more respectable. 

We are not interested in joining an established company since our goal going into this game is to push how far we can get on our own. 

PM me.  I'm working on an idea to help people get started if you're willing to work for it.

16 hours ago, Dazlarus said:

We have a large but relatively empty base on C11 we could let you use for this. Two stories, already surrounded by Large Stone Gates, only things in it right now are a smithy, loom and two chests. We claimed it to bridge the gap between two of our claims and for tax reasons, but don't actively use it. No charge/strings/weird stipulations or whatever outside of our normal taxation rate on that land and it not being permanent, as we're eventually planning to turn it into stables, but that's not in the near future.  

Thank you all for the responses. I happened to make friends with some companies in a tropical sector and have decided to stick it out with them on their low predator island. I am loving the amazing PvE community in ATLAS. 

• Like 2