Sign in to follow this  
Scorpionshawn

For the love of God, Please devs stop breaking the game

4 hours ago, Scorpionshawn said:

There is so much i want to love about this game I even might have been the first post saying "I would pay a 15 month sub fee" Every time i turn around you guys are breaking the immersion, destroying the fun, making it impossible for any all or solo players. I have been a gamer longer than most of the people playing alive. I dont want to hear the its a early access. I GET IT!!! Maybe you all should get it and start listening to the players before this game ends up like DARK AND LIGHT. Red Dead 2 and Fall out 76 all busting out because of a lack of listing to the players.

BTW born in 1972 when pong was released

had the first gaming system, had the first Atari, the first in my school to beat Donkey Kong on colecovision, First nintendo that came with robot and gun for duck hunt, beat metriod. First play station and the EDO system!  Im a life long gamer 14 years on wow! Ark from the first EA and almost 4k hours into over 300 hours into this game.

Born in 1970. Started on a Schneider CPC 464, had an Atari, learned to code in Basic on a Commodore 64, had an Amiga 500, Amiga 500+ and so on.
And what you write is BS.
You are not "the players".

8 minutes ago, Uueerdo said:

No, I am stating that corporation does not grow into a "mega" corp without other players joining. It's not like the X series where a player can become a one man empire. In Atlas, just like Eve, a solo player can found their own corporation and have others join.

"Guys how about joining my company? I have no land only a small box on a lawless island and two rafts but i have big plans of becoming a great dictator and conqueror."

Definetely going to work.

48 minutes ago, Uueerdo said:

No, I am stating that corporation does not grow into a "mega" corp without other players joining. It's not like the X series where a player can become a one man empire. In Atlas, just like Eve, a solo player can found their own corporation and have others join.

And if you look at what I posted, that's EXACTLY what I said.

52 minutes ago, LaiTash said:

"Guys how about joining my company? I have no land only a small box on a lawless island and two rafts but i have big plans of becoming a great dictator and conqueror."

Definetely going to work.

Haha, yeah, I am definitely not saying it is ideal or likely.😉

15 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

And if you look at what I posted, that's EXACTLY what I said.

Seemed like you were suggesting a single person should be able to grow a corp like that on their own; if that was not your intent, I apologize.

LaiTash brought up a good point though. it's saying something that a game is less nurturing than Eve Online.

1 hour ago, Uueerdo said:

Seemed like you were suggesting a single person should be able to grow a corp like that on their own; if that was not your intent, I apologize.

Not at all. But I am saying that in EVE it's definitely possible and could could do so without even leaving the safety of high sec. A single person can start a corp, recruit members, put the right ones into the right positions, and build it into something quite large.  I started solo and at one point, my corp was around 100 members.  I simply stopped recruiting.  On Atlas, while it's still possible, the moment a solo leaves freeport (which you have to do if you want to lvl past 8), the incessant dying begins.

Edited by Jean Lafitte

Like I said a sub fee for official will be a paid job for 24/7 support in game and it might save this game as well as the devs listening to more than just one group of players