Sign in to follow this  
Angrytango

Atlas is like Crack

Atlas is like crack. You know it is bad for you and that it is going to ruin your life, but you just can't seem to quit. Wish there had been a warning before I took my first hit. LOL I could go on and on about some of the issues, but I know that people don't actually want to hear it so all I will say is this... This game's got me tweakin.  I know it is EA so don't even respond if that is what you have to say. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Angrytango said:

Atlas is like crack. You know it is bad for you and that it is going to ruin your life, but you just can't seem to quit. Wish there had been a warning before I took my first hit. LOL I could go on and on about some of the issues, but I know that people don't actually want to hear it so all I will say is this... This game's got me tweakin.  I know it is EA so don't even respond if that is what you have to say. 

Shut up and help me sterilize my needle. 🙂

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Angrytango said:

I disagree. Atlas is much more masochistic than that.  It's like self-flagellation with the hope that someday, all of the pain will lead to salvation.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Angrytango said:

More like Stockholm syndrome.

• Haha 1