Sign in to follow this  
crimson49419

Non NA people

The Non na players need to be banned from the na server and make them go over to the EU servers for the time being as i have been to allmost every island you can claim in the game and there all owned or there tooken by the non NA zerg guilds. thus they need to be kicked cuz the only way any guild/company could kill them is merge every other company on the server into one now we all know that would never happen so a ip bann needs to happen or they will lose far far more players than pissing off the non NA players. 

i know a run on sentence but you get my point.

I think they should be allowed, also asians should be allowed. They provide value to keep companies active. It provides a rich experience as well for rivalries and interaction (even with the language barrier)

the only thing that really needs to change is for a way too stop cheaters (dmg hack, aimbot, esp, duping...) it’s rotting the experience for a lot of people.

So, if i don't live in NA countrys (Canadá, USA and México) i can't play the game?

I must play in a srv in the other side of the World?

LOL

8 hours ago, crimson49419 said:

The Non na players need to be banned from the na server

Oh shiver me timbers, do they also have to build a wall and pay for it, Mr Pussydent?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Corwan said:

Oh shiver me timbers, do they also have to build a wall and pay for it, Mr Pussydent?

Only if there is more then 2 genders maam.

I mean as far as playing on servers on the other side of the world. All the official servers register on battlemetrics as being located in Germany, including the NA servers.

Trump will build a asian server and will force the chinese to pay for it believe me.

at the opening ceremony of ASIA-OMEGALUL (PVP) server he will serve kentucky fried chicken menues to everyone