Sign in to follow this  
ReaperShadow

Got banned wrongly

Okay so today i were with friends and i was gonna go to the toilet and after that i played ATLAS. But afterwards it said that i got banned from the discord for racism. And believe me they were at my pc when i was at the toilet. So i want to get back to the discord. Any suggestions on how i am gonna do that ? I totally don't like that i get banned of the server because of someone else. So please help me

2 minutes ago, ReaperShadow said:

Okay so today i were with friends and i was gonna go to the toilet and after that i played ATLAS. But afterwards it said that i got banned from the discord for racism. And believe me they were at my pc when i was at the toilet. So i want to get back to the discord. Any suggestions on how i am gonna do that ? I totally don't like that i get banned of the server because of someone else. So please help me

Just as captain is responsible for the actions of their crew, you are responsible for the actions of someone else on your computer.  Bon voyage.

11 minutes ago, ReaperShadow said:

Do you mean to say you went to the toilet to take an atlas? 

Lol j/k sorry don’t get too many toilets threads so I had to do it

I love how these always sound the same, I mean literally for a decade now.  "It was my friend"  "I let somebody use my PC"  "My little brother"  "Cat stepped on the keyboard"  "Dog" etc etc etc.

Its amazing, I have been playing online games for 20 years now (Asherons Call baby!)  and not one single time have I ever experienced the things these people seem to experience each time they start a new game.

Interesting....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ReaperShadow said:

God dam people are useless and waste of space these days.....

Because people are calling you out on this?  It's not too far a leap to believe you were banned correctly based on just this post here.  Especially since it's been tried for decades by every single person who has actually done something to be banned for.  It's literally the equivalent of the dog ate my homework.   Just be glad it's the discord and not the game.

2 hours ago, Nightstrasza said:

What a shity situation.

I see what you did there.

also, wouldnt get banned they did not have proof

Edited by Bad News Bear
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Olthoi said:

I love how these always sound the same, I mean literally for a decade now.  "It was my friend"  "I let somebody use my PC"  "My little brother"  "Cat stepped on the keyboard"  "Dog" etc etc etc.

Its amazing, I have been playing online games for 20 years now (Asherons Call baby!)  and not one single time have I ever experienced the things these people seem to experience each time they start a new game.

Interesting....

Experienced the cats (having 3), however they did not write whole, proper sentences lol.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ReaperShadow said:

Maybe you should stop being racist?

• Haha 1