Sign in to follow this  
Anubissan

Rent price

Hi there.

Can someone explain how this rent work? I mean, what do we pay for the land owner? Coins? Resources? When do we pay? Everyday?

Ty all.

Basically you pay through tax put on the area. There is no direct payment for renting.
Tax affect how much things you get from mostly everything. You harvest fiber? If tax is 30% you get 70% of what you would harvest without tax, 30% goes to landowner who set tax, into the bank. 

Edit:

Anything else depends on what player to player agree to and is not enforced by game mechanics.

Edited by Elrood

Also claim owners get percentage of treasure found as well logged in weekend went to empty bank transfer here was 1220 coins In banks 

And that resources % is cut off from every island/zone i collect or only from the zones they Control? Lets say owner have is flags in an island in A1, i go to zone A2 and collect resources in A2, will it get the % from there too?

1 minute ago, Anubissan said:

And that resources % is cut off from every island/zone i collect or only from the zones they Control? Lets say owner have is flags in an island in A1, i go to zone A2 and collect resources in A2, will it get the % from there too?

They only get the rent from areas harvested under their control.  I've heard mention that you can negotiate this lower and it can be set on a  per company basis but haven't really played with the system myself yet as there isn't really protection from either side from trolls.