1 minute ago, Nelson Sandalwood said:

I know they have staff looking into it, and I believe they will have a fix out soon, possibly today or tomorrow 🙂

Or 3 weeks from tomorrow

15 hours ago, Nelson Sandalwood said:

You promised us you were quitting 🙂

Can't say that I blame him. Hardly any feedback here from the devs.

16 hours ago, Nelson Sandalwood said:

I know they have staff looking into it, and I believe they will have a fix out soon, possibly today or tomorrow 🙂

Would love to know how you know. I figured this would be the place the devs communicated with us on topics like these. Please point me to the right direction cause this forum isn't it.

2 hours ago, sloden94 said:

Can't say that I blame him. Hardly any feedback here from the devs.

Would love to know how you know. I figured this would be the place the devs communicated with us on topics like these. Please point me to the right direction cause this forum isn't it.

I know becasue @Jatheish has said they are looking into it 🙂

17 minutes ago, Nelson Sandalwood said:

I know becasue @Jatheish has said they are looking into it 🙂

image.png.0e111ffee296ff0f337a54a474cac637.png 

Maybe I'm not looking for the right keywords. Can you please link his post? Thanks!

1 hour ago, sloden94 said:

image.png.0e111ffee296ff0f337a54a474cac637.png 

Maybe I'm not looking for the right keywords. Can you please link his post? Thanks!

umm, the internet is bigger than this one website.  No I am not going to go hunt it down.  Accept my words or do not accept them.

3 minutes ago, Nelson Sandalwood said:

umm, the internet is bigger than this one website.  No I am not going to go hunt it down.  Accept my words or do not accept them.

Right, so I should leave the Official Atlas Forums and search the reliable interwebs to find good information from the devs about their game. Thanks for proving my point. No I don't accept your words. I didn't buy this game from you and can't hold you accountable. How about keeping "I heard nonsense" to yourself. Doesn't help anyone here looking for real answers.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 12:25 AM, Nelson Sandalwood said:

Dude, don't be that lame guy on the forums resorting to insults, be better than that

Good advice.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sloden94 said:

Good advice.

the words 'yes' and 'no' are not insults.  I mean, if I had called you a fool that might be considered an insult.  But I haven't called you a fool, or an idiot, or a...  well, you know what I mean becasue you are not stupid, are you?

2 minutes ago, sloden94 said:

Smart enough to recognize a troll. Best of luck to you.

See, that is an insult, please take my original advice and don't be that person, be better than that 🙂

Just now, Nelson Sandalwood said:

See, that is an insult, please take my original advice and don't be that person, be better than that 🙂

But I haven't called you a troll, or an idiot, or a...  well, you know what I mean becasue you are not stupid, are you?  I just said I was smart enough to recognize one. 🙂

• Like 1

When I fist loaded after the update, It looked like it was patched, then noticed it kept at over 100% again. I see that your process is 40 seconds into starting. Can you verify stability when you are able to? I don't think this is fixed yet.

Capture.PNG

17 minutes ago, sloden94 said:

When I fist loaded after the update, It looked like it was patched, then noticed it kept at over 100% again. I see that your process is 40 seconds into starting. Can you verify stability when you are able to? I don't think this is fixed yet.

Still sitting at 43%, but no, I can't really test it from my day job office, as I said before. 

image.png.baf520907c5c6318da9d1190819047db.png

Just now, Nelson Sandalwood said:

In the patch notes 🙂

image.png.84820ca78fbfe70a7ab88296758978ea.png

Yup I noticed that while researching. Still no improvement for me after the patch. Hopefully others are noticing it as well and im the only unlucky one.

Have patched and updated, server found in list, select it, hit connect, connection time's out on attempting to join.

Firewall is off.

I’m working on a fork from LinuxGSM that I have it at 95% completion, it will automatically install server, install any dependencies, setup a default Configs file and monitor your server. The official one is at https://github.com/GameServerManagers/LinuxGSM

Im in the process of merging my fork into this one just be patient 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, nachopants said:

Have patched and updated, server found in list, select it, hit connect, connection time's out on attempting to join.

Firewall is off.

Try flushing your redis database

redis-cli FLUSHALL