Sign in to follow this  
xzg0

Breeding system

When will you repair the breeding system? Now you want from us to stay online for a few days to make one animal, we must to take care on them, feed and warm them. It's not possible to do this. Here is an example of a bear. We need to wait 4 hours for breeding, 4h 37min, 46 sec for that they can feed normal, and warm them for another few days? Please fix it that it will be possible to everyone.

TOguG2U.png

B5iVhiu.png

• Like 2

Again a solo/small group issue. I can understand the frustration, but it’s not the best game when playing solo/small group. If you’re on a private server you can always ask if they tweak the settings. 

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Again a solo/small group issue. I can understand the frustration, but it’s not the best game when playing solo/small group. If you’re on a private server you can always ask if they tweak the settings. 

Yeah man. Either zerg it up or leave the game

Seriously gtfo Percieval

1 minute ago, azmoodeus said:

Yeah man. Either zerg it up or leave the game

Seriously gtfo Percieval

Yeah, I’m not saying that in the slightest. I’m saying this game is primarily designed for larger groups and that the issue OP is having is because he isn’t in one. Man you’re toxic. 

So you want to stay few days online and lost that animal in few seconds because of Alpha? Good thinking.

• Like 1

Just now, xzg0 said:

So you want to stay few days online and lost that animal in few seconds because of Alpha? Good thinking.

Lol. It isn’t about what I want, it’s about what you want. You want to breed an animal and just like in ARK it can be a pain in the ass. Some aspects are harder for solo players than for groups, I’m sorry for that but I’m not sure you can really blame me for that. And because the game is primarily made for large groups I don’t think they are going to change it. But you can always ask them in the topic at the top of this section. 

3 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Lol. It isn’t about what I want, it’s about what you want. You want to breed an animal and just like in ARK it can be a pain in the ass. Some aspects are harder for solo players than for groups, I’m sorry for that but I’m not sure you can really blame me for that. And because the game is primarily made for large groups I don’t think they are going to change it. But you can always ask them in the topic at the top of this section. 

Nah what he was asking is if it's good game design. Honestly do you think it is?

Even for larger groups the systems is fucked. What are you gonna do? Arrange shifts? This is a game and not a second job.

Just now, azmoodeus said:

Nah what he was asking is if it's good game design. Honestly do you think it is?

Even for larger groups the systems is fucked. What are you gonna do? Arrange shifts? This is a game and not a second job.

It is very easy for large groups to breed animals. And yes I think it is, because it works. Just not the way he (and others) thought it was going to work. 

29 minutes ago, xzg0 said:

When will you repair the breeding system? Now you want from us to stay online for a few days to make one animal, we must to take care on them, feed and warm them. It's not possible to do this. Here is an example of a bear. We need to wait 4 hours for breeding, 4h 37min, 46 sec for that they can feed normal, and warm them for another few days? Please fix it that it will be possible to everyone.

TOguG2U.png

B5iVhiu.png

I have to agree, it just seems like some people that have no idea how animal breeding actually works got together and decided to bs their way through it. I wouldn't touch the breeding system in this game with a 10' pole in its current state. It's just a nonsensical waste of time for what? An animal that gets instagibbed the next time some alpha rolls through? 

Yeah, hard pass, all the way around. Take this system out back and shoot it, and come back with a system that makes some bloody sense. 

I'm fine with the time aspect for waiting...but it should not require you to hold the hands of your tames through the entire process.

If you breed animals in the same climate they can spawn in than none of the weather should effect them for breeding or maturation of the baby.  The Baby should not need to fed until it matures, that should be taken care of by its parents.  The only thing players should need to do is provide a pen to keep them safe and ensure both parents are stocked on food.