Sign in to follow this  
Adfax

Remove claim announcements!

11 hours ago, Adfax said:

You can see the claim flag. Duhh.

Honestly, I despise it when people think things should just be handed to them on a plate because they don't want to have to be near their claims to defend the. It is ridiculous.

This is a good change for small tribes, because it allows them to steal from big tribes. "But what if people steal from small tribes!" Nothing has changed in that regard. If a small tribe was to lose their land to a big tribe, that would've happened anyway with the current system. So that is just a none argument.

Small tribes are already beholden to big tribes if they want to take the land. The problem with the current system is that they can't hit back.

Small tribes work with stealth to make up for their lack of numbers, and numbers work through strength. Telling someone their land is being claimed just puts all of the power into those with more numbers.

I'd like that for one simple reason : I could do it to someone else. The part you're not taking into consideration.

Easy come easy go.

Also, it takes hours... If you don't look at your ship for hours, then it is your own fault. 

This burglar alarm system just makes no sense, and favours those who already play the game on the easiest difficulty : the "alpha" companies.

"Also, it takes hours... If you don't look at your ship for hours, then it is your own fault." True, its my fault i do have a job to intend to. crap... cant play this game then it seems..

The whole claim system need to go away.. this is a pvp server, not hide and seek when ppl is offline and not. "Oh.. i claimed your base, i do have your key to your house now since i have a flag outside your base" does that make sense? that you could take over another persons work for weeks just by putting down a flag on a land? THAT dosent make any sense dude.

Play PvP as intended.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Knivet said:

"Also, it takes hours... If you don't look at your ship for hours, then it is your own fault." True, its my fault i do have a job to intend to. crap... cant play this game then it seems..

The whole claim system need to go away.. this is a pvp server, not hide and seek when ppl is offline and not. "Oh.. i claimed your base, i do have your key to your house now since i have a flag outside your base" does that make sense? that you could take over another persons work for weeks just by putting down a flag on a land? THAT dosent make any sense dude.

Play PvP as intended.

Right, except it would be a pretty bad pirate game if you couldn't steal people's ships. 

If you remove land claims, all you'll get is pillar spam everywhere. The claim mechanic counters pillar spam, however, it is poorly implemented so that they actually get alerted to the claim.

Then it would be better to have the decay system, the less material on a building, faster it decay.. all you ever need. if you deffend the claim system thats in place right now, i guess PvE is the best option i can give you, becouse flag capturing without notifications is basicly PvE playstyle

On 1/16/2019 at 8:18 AM, Pink_Floyd said:

So you’re saying this isn’t the real life, and it’s just fantasy?  

We may just well be caught in a landslide.

• Like 1