MrSm1th

log [LOGS] Or how i can know who are bad guys??

very often, almost always on the pvp server destroyed buildings, sinking ships, I will be happy to take revenge, it's a game about pirates big ships and big guns!) But I want it to retaliate and not beat everyone else up there.

Why are there no logs of who attacked your domain? and only statement of the fact of destruction, it is unknown by whom?

2019-01-15_18-39-29.png

I’m not really sure if it is intended or not. But I hope it isn’t because I’d like to know who destroyed my stuff just like you. Hopefully it’s a mess up and it needs to be added still. But it won’t be on the top of their lists at this moment.

Bit stupid. 

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

I’m not really sure if it is intended or not. But I hope it isn’t because I’d like to know who destroyed my stuff just like you. Hopefully it’s a mess up and it needs to be added still. But it won’t be on the top of their lists at this moment.

Bit stupid. 

seriously? so you go into the game and you rolled a brick, just because you are the first who caught the eye of an angry person or company?

Not because they wanted you, but simply did not know who exactly? 

War in the game is good, but it is better when it has at least some reason, and not just a chaotic destruction of everything.

Just now, MrSm1th said:

seriously? so you go into the game and you rolled a brick, just because you are the first who caught the eye of an angry person or company?

Not because they wanted you, but simply did not know who exactly? 

War in the game is good, but it is better when it has at least some reason, and not just a chaotic destruction of everything.

? Whut. I don’t understand this reaction on my post. 

Just now, Percieval said:

in such cases, I'll just blame it all on my bad English)

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

Ya I'm confused too lol