Beverley

Account is banned

My account doesn't know why it's banned. Just now the game was playing normally. I suddenly gave up the line and prompted me that the account had been banned. I bought this game for 8 hours, and the games I played in the Internet Cafe will be sealed. I hope the officials will take this matter seriously and give me a satisfactory answer.

Edited by Beverley

According to google translate.

My account does not know why it was banned. The game is still playing normally. I suddenly gave up the line and then prompted me that the account has been banned. I bought this game for 8 hours and the game played in the internet cafe will be sealed. I hope that officials can take this matter seriously and give me a satisfactory answer.

Edited by Case of the Scurvy

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

That’s a grid, what company. What tribe. 

no company!!

🙄 having a hard time believing you were banned on accident.   They dont pass out bans willy nilly.

Just saying...

2 minutes ago, Dorf said:

🙄 having a hard time believing you were banned on accident.   They dont pass out bans willy nilly.

Just saying...

Not unheard of, the Op said they play at an internet cafe, could very well be a program on there that Atlas doesn't like. Swear they just introduced anti cheat? could be a false positive.

Or i could be wrong lol

2 minutes ago, Herasea said:

Not unheard of, the Op said they play at an internet cafe, could very well be a program on there that Atlas doesn't like. Swear they just introduced anti cheat? could be a false positive.

Or i could be wrong lol

I think we’re going to see a lot of these threads in the upcoming week. 

2 minutes ago, Coggage said:

Wow, an Internet Cafe!!  I can almost smell the 1990's.  😄

Internet cafes are still HUGE in china and korea.

Just now, Dorf said:

Internet cafes are still HUGE in china and korea.

How... quaint.  🙂

2 hours ago, Dorf said:

Just saying...

Actually, BattlEye posted that a glitch this past weekend caused several PUBG players to be banned "accidently"

[Edit] This post was 7 months ago, but it still shows that nothing is perfect...🙄

Edited by Hambo

Assuming this was not an accident... HURRAH!

But if it was an accident and somehow related to being in the internet cafe... that sucks!

Either way, I hope karma comes around and you either stay banned or get unbanned (depending on which of the above scenarios is accurate)