3sixtyy

Taming

HI guys today I try to tame elephant with fruit but nothing happened. Now i want to know with which fruit or vegetables can I use for taming if I don't have wheat? 

Elephants tame best with Wheat, you can also tame them with wheatgrass which can be found in a lot of temperate climate islands.  Alternative seems to be any other vegetable but will be much lower in effectiveness.  The wiki is definitely a good reference although you will want to also make sure the latest patch notes don't indicate any changes as the wiki is updated by players not devs so it won't always be up to date.

If you are on NA PVE and near the M4 region, there are plenty of traders there looking to sell farmed wheat/wheat seeds/other vegetables for taming.

Edited by Vaenix
Added possible traders.

I'm on EU pve and found wheat only on L12. But is to far to sail there from D7. 

Edited by 3sixtyy

If you have a good trap and 20 mins if you don't lose part of your tame you can just use coconuts which probably be where you find the elephant important thing is to put it in the last  slot of your hot bar that is where I believe you are going wrong doesn't state it in game but yes it is on the wiki and thanks to everyone contributing to it gg all