MegabitTV_WrecknBall

NA PVE N10 "Ghost Ghost ???" griefing almost a week now and Devs are doing nothing about it.

They kited it in with rafts then punched it when it was close and then stood next to my boats and buildings.  Thats why some of the pictures on my link show them standing next to the ship of the damned and some of the pictures showed them inside my base. 

I have never had one be able to keep up with my ship.  I used a schooner with large speed sail and small handling sail and a sloop with small speed small handling.  

Weight sink is not fixed, you can still overweight yourself and climb up on a ship ladder Midway up the ladder and hang on until it goes down. But the new in thing is to kite sotd to your fleet and base. I'd really like to see some action with regards to these repeating offenders who are blatantly griefing. I understand the need to allow the issues to maintain, long enough for proof in some cases but there's a lot of very solid evidence against several tribes. We're asking for some consequences that follow this kind of behavior. Even if you completely fix ship sinking, we still have many tribes who now have all of those resources obtained via griefing. This sends the message to the community that it's ok to exploit and grief as long as those exploits are left available by the dev team. This will devolve quickly as companies who would normally refrain, feel the need to resort to the same tactics as a control method to sink and cut off the companies abusing the exploit. We're fine with this, just give the green light or let's see some bans please 😐

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And the "fix" they did i have to say was fun the raft i usually hop over for cutting corners was stuck on it in falling animation , get to the edge and theres a invisible wall so you cant even get off it without killing yourself by punching and i mean the slow one cause you cant do the ctrl left/right trick while falling. And seems one beginner was stuck like that for over an hour before i got to the freeport and told him to just keep punching. Good thing they changed it so you can punch air to death . One time before the change i had to just keep punching and regening energy just to consume food faster while stuck so i would starve to death , took me about 20 min cause full energy regen only costs about 5 food...

Just an idea...  Put things like these on your flag messages.

六四事件

六四运动

八九民运

六四屠杀

VIIV

These all refer to the Tiananmen Square massacre from 1989.  This topic is still one of the most censored and sensitive topics in China.  If they won't stop, then perhaps those watching the great firewall will stop them for you.

Want to get real creative, go to https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/六四事件 which is the wikipedia article on Tiananmen Square in Chinese which is blocked in China and start copying/pasting that article into your flag messages.

Edited by Jean Lafitte
  • Confused 1

If you get to the point you don't want to play Atlas official ever again, there are alternatives. Unofficial servers offer the same fun gameplay, especially for PvE, and active admins to ban problem players.

Doesn't solve the game exploits, but you at least have admin to deal with it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NZScruffy said:

If you get to the point you don't want to play Atlas official ever again, there are alternatives. Unofficial servers offer the same fun gameplay, especially for PvE, and active admins to ban problem players.

Doesn't solve the game exploits, but you at least have admin to deal with it.

I might do that this weekend.