Sign in to follow this  
ReilanT

we need a Balance fixe for WildLife

once again, die because wolf Stuck me in their Body again he have push me again and again ... we cannot make nothing again Carnivor wildlife if they attack without see them first.

Wolf, Lion, Tiger : why they Push To mutch ? we cannot fight them with Pike or saber, 

Armor are Usless when a Wolf, tiger or Lion attack us, 2 or 3 strike and Die ... 

the fight again Army of Darkness are interesting, but fight Carnivor Wildlife can be just unfun and Unfair ! i really hope Dev will work on it ! 

• Like 3

Give them time for balancing features like this... Its Early access and I believe there are way more pressing issues to fix first...

• Haha 1

They have all balance data from. Ark the Wolff's there u can kill with pikes if wearing armour so there is no excuse for any wildlife to not be balanced 

• Like 1

this really not funny with the Best Armor, can i craft, when i'm Surprised by a Wolf or a Lion, i have only one Solution .. it's to die ... and Rage To this Stupide no sense PVE Balance 

18 hours ago, uli said:

They have all balance data from. Ark the Wolff's there u can kill with pikes if wearing armour so there is no excuse for any wildlife to not be balanced 

This isn't ark....Wolfs are weak in ark because they're are a way more other creatures that can wreck your ass and they're lower on the food chain. If you could pike a wolf to death here, islands would become so trivial, not saying some sort of balance isn't needed, a lvl 10 snake shouldn't be able to fully torp you in 2 hits at lvl 50+ (personal experience) but it's, imho, silly to use Ark when the game plays completely differently. Main goals in Ark is to tame, breed them, then face in gaem bosses. Atlas is to sail, fight navel battles, find treasure eventually earning power stones.

Again, i'm not saying there needs to be no balance, everything is perfect, but using Ark won't help in the long run.

55 minutes ago, Herasea said:

This isn't ark....Wolfs are weak in ark because they're are a way more other creatures that can wreck your ass and they're lower on the food chain. If you could pike a wolf to death here, islands would become so trivial, not saying some sort of balance isn't needed, a lvl 10 snake shouldn't be able to fully torp you in 2 hits at lvl 50+ (personal experience) but it's, imho, silly to use Ark when the game plays completely differently. Main goals in Ark is to tame, breed them, then face in gaem bosses. Atlas is to sail, fight navel battles, find treasure eventually earning power stones.

Again, i'm not saying there needs to be no balance, everything is perfect, but using Ark won't help in the long run.

we have the same chars same heslth pools same armour values as ark so mobs should be balanced regardless if it's different game ,same assets used  same lower tier animals 

wolf's could be piked down in ark but they didn't have 200 hits per second and didn't aggro from Almost out of render range ,

Also the damage they do is same.for lvl1 as lvl 29 

We need same amount of hits with bow to kill lvl 1 as a lvl 29 unless u get 2 headshots and a 3rd hit  in u won't survive a wolf attack , and even at that point unless u have stackee  HP's at the expense of other stats u just as well have been killed as health will be so low better off dying and respawn with full health and with no way to heal yourself it's the better option . 

Wolf's aggro range is far too exsesive I will post a screenshot i took where the aggro range Kicked in ,

I think it will clearly show there is a problem. As a lot of the time u don't even realise u have aggressive them until it's too late 

During lvling when we could respec each lvlv I tried out the assive aggro range skills didn't make any difference that was noticable , 

They need changes fast it's not an enjoyable gameplay experience with wolf's lions tigers it's just frustrating and anoying 

Ps if u are getting torpered down in 2 bites from snakes then u might need to balance yoyr vitamins for the buff and take at least 20-30 fort . 

Snakes , crocs rattle snakes  giraffes scorpions ants all other wildlife is easy to take down crocs snakes rattle snakes all kitable and killable  with arrows / fire arrows .

1 hour ago, Herasea said:

Main goals in Ark is to tame, breed them, then face in gaem bosses. Atlas is to sail, fight navel battles, find treasure eventually earning power stones.

Then Studio Wildcard never should have put their name behind this. Maybe you forgot what the advertisements said. They grabbed their Ark Fan Base.- To make money off this game. A lot of us are feeling a little slighted by this. Yeah I get its early access. I played Ark from day 1 and dumped 7k+ hours into through the good, bad and the ugly. But when basic mechanics such as armor and weapons aren't working against wildlife. This is a serious quality of life problem. You put tames into game. Then nerf them down. I don't care if its a supplemental part of the game or not. As for hunting treasure. Who the hell can hunt it when you are swarmed as soon as you land on any shoreline.

I don't bother with clothes after 300 hours in game. Why should I. Nor do I even craft weapons other then harvesting tools cept a bow and arrows. I claimed land, I built a freaking base, built 15+ ships now and guess what. I try to go explore. I die. Then I die more trying to get my stuff back.

https://gematsu.com/2018/12/studio-wildcard-announces-pirate-mmo-atlas-for-pc-xbox-one

2 hours ago, Sadie Blackhawk said:

Then Studio Wildcard never should have put their name behind this. Maybe you forgot what the advertisements said. They grabbed their Ark Fan Base.- To make money off this game. A lot of us are feeling a little slighted by this. Yeah I get its early access. I played Ark from day 1 and dumped 7k+ hours into through the good, bad and the ugly. But when basic mechanics such as armor and weapons aren't working against wildlife. This is a serious quality of life problem. You put tames into game. Then nerf them down. I don't care if its a supplemental part of the game or not. As for hunting treasure. Who the hell can hunt it when you are swarmed as soon as you land on any shoreline.

I don't bother with clothes after 300 hours in game. Why should I. Nor do I even craft weapons other then harvesting tools cept a bow and arrows. I claimed land, I built a freaking base, built 15+ ships now and guess what. I try to go explore. I die. Then I die more trying to get my stuff back.

https://gematsu.com/2018/12/studio-wildcard-announces-pirate-mmo-atlas-for-pc-xbox-one

Regardless, this isn't ark and isn't trying to be, how things work in ark doesn'y mean it will work here based on what they're trying to make.

I'm not denying that things need tuning, never said that, even gave and example. I just think what ULI said saying,  just copy over what ARK has to here, would be more damaging as the games have two different directions . 

I think the wolves were fine before they buffed them. maybe they could do without the knockback. Lions are easy just shoot them in the face when they grab you.

Its the numbers tho... of all animals! the other day standing on our watchtower i counted 17 giraffes in bow rang of our fort. thats way too damn many. and I leveled from 48 to 49 killing normal wolves in ONE day. easily killed over a hundred wolves in one area in one session. kill them and they respawn ad nauseum.  numbers need to be nerfed and i think that will be a step in the right direction.

I agree there needs to be some rebalancing done on wolves and vultures in particular. We were essentially locked in our base for over two hours the other day and I went from level 36 to 41 in an afternoon of killing wolves that were attacking our base continuously as soon as we would clear one pack another would spawn and then as we killed them more and more vultures joined the battle. 

Folks, the wildlife concept is pure shit, a real and smelling shit, imagine today, alpha lion kill me in 0,5 seconds and my bear in 1 second, dont have any chance to defend, armors is pure cosmetic, weapons are some ugly jokes, imagine after take my inventory back, i spend 50 minutes to kill that fucktard lion, with my  weapon jokes, imagine, u fight with animal who jump 50 m, can insta kill u, and u  play games trying to load the weapon, this game is a real joke, DEVS DO SOMETHING WITH THE ALPHA, DO SOMETHING WITH WOLVES LEVEL 3 WHO KILL A LEVEL 47 PLAYER EASY, it is a game, not a pain in the ass 

Edited by kolonelu