Sign in to follow this  
bluelance

Boat disappeared after server travel.

So me and some friends were travelling in our brigantine, and it sjddenly asked us all to respawn, boat didnt sink ir anything, crew is alive, but we cannot see or see anything saying our boat existed. Any clues on how to fix this?

We had the same problem with our bear. Mate runs down the beach, respawn and all his Stuff and the bear are gone. Devs dont do anything until now. 

Had this issue on an unofficial server. Crossed a barrier right as the server restarted. Game made me respawn and my ship and bed disappeared from the map. Killed myself, saw my ship again. Wouldn't let me respawn. Only when I traveled into the square did I suddenly teleport onto my ship with all my gear intact. My companymen who sailed me over there saw my body suddenly "dc" even though I was connected. He "killed" the new/old me and I even saw myself die on the kill feed when I was still alive and on my ship. It was a really odd bug. Hope that helps

Edited by Fractal Shard
Spelling

So this is what happens when I move to the server we were leaving from and I can see the bed and spawn on it.

20190115114500_1.thumb.jpg.431b104ee13813408795070172d323d2.jpg