Countyorga

Schooner question

I use two Medium speed sails and we fly by everything. A SOTD can't rotate fast enough to get us once we pass it (if we end up being in its aggro range)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I think the fastest would be 1 large and 1 small as you can fit this on a schooner. Haven't tested this myself, but I've been told by someone who did.Β 

1 large speed is the fastest for a schooner, you can add a small speed as well but I dont really notice much of a difference. I run 1 large speed and 1 small handling on my schooners, and keep a small weight on boardΒ to swap out around incase I get a little too heavy

12 minutes ago, jabnlab said:

1 large speed is the fastest for a schooner, you can add a small speed as well but I dont really notice much of a difference. I run 1 large speed and 1 small handling on my schooners, and keep a small weight on boardΒ to swap out around incase I get a little too heavy

I mean you could always just do a few sit-ups or hit the treadmill. I don’t know that carrying a whole sail just to compensate is really a good life choice. πŸ˜›

Β 

Β 

<β€”β€”- Is a total hypocrite who will stab you if you touch his Cheetos.

• Haha 1

1 large speed sail > 2 medium speed sails in every situation. The second sail is a toss-up. I (like others in this thread) run a small handling sail for that little extra zip in a downwind situation.

4 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

I mean you could always just do a few sit-ups or hit the treadmill. I don’t know that carrying a whole sail just to compensate is really a good life choice. πŸ˜›

Β 

Β 

<β€”β€”- Is a total hypocrite who will stab you if you touch his Cheetos.

Lol, its all that rum and prime meat and sitting on my butt steering the ship watching my crew do all the work πŸ˜„

1 minute ago, jabnlab said:

Lol, its all that rum and prime meat and sitting on my butt steering the ship watching my crew do all the work πŸ˜„

True, where's the captain's workout station? We have vitamin management, why not make it that much more realistic and make us manage our cholesterol? My cardiologist already yells at me anyway.

Me: Doc they can take my cheeseburger out of my cold dead hands.

Him: THEY MIGHT!!