Sign in to follow this  
Paradigm

How the heck do you build a raft

I've maxed out my level for the lawless zone at 8 and I have the shipbuilding skill... But I cannot figure out how to build a raft. I see people with rafts. NOBODY will respond to questions on how to do it. What am I missing?

Specifically what is it htat you need to spec into? Because I have Seamanship and I don't have either of those and nothing else makes sense

I don't think you need the dock to make the starting raft i don't think? For the next tier of ships you do, but correct me if im wrong. You do need seamanship to craft any boat of any tier though, pretty sure its on the left side of the seamanship tree.

1 minute ago, Arzicane said:

I don't think you need the dock to make the starting raft i don't think? For the next tier of ships you do, but correct me if im wrong. You do need seamanship to craft any boat of any tier though, pretty sure its on the left side of the seamanship tree.

Yes you need a dock. I just built a raft on lawless like 3 hours ago.

On a freeport you dont. I believe you can speak to someone at level 5 and get a raft givin to you.

There is also a respective at the top next to your name in inventory screen if you need to respect to make raft

Edited by Hackjob
Missed