Sign in to follow this  
Mindvenom

Some things for the next Patch

Arrrrr anyone i have some Ideas and Bugs for the Upcomeing Patch

First off all Pls fix the falloff from strukturs , its annyoing  to Protect  our  Tamed  friends while Plaay are offline some ppl  have problemss whit spwans inside the enclosure. We build up  one and  have the problem whit  falloffs.  in our case the Floor are up to  4  Stone  floors btw ....

Next  thing 

Give us pls the good old Fence Foundation back they was usefull. Wooden_Fence_Foundation.png?version=eb35

The cyclones iam nur sure if i should  cry  or  laugh they are anyway to many  lets them less spwan like  2 or 3 and buff there Dmg  or give them a max range to spwan becurse u see nothing but the SoD can see u  they  dont get dmg  and  they will atk. u  anyway.

The Sextant  Need a buff  a Captin needs it only to locate hiss Postion once  and set a curse i guess a better buff or base time will be helpfull

The quality Skill points are to expansiv in my opinion  Temed animals do the Same but they cost less  Matrial and give u protection  agaist another animals i have  no  idea  waht is  a good  point  but  i thin 1.2.3 sounds better then  2,4,8!

Add  a Trade Shop building nobody  trust anyone online improve the  Trade thingy and add  a kind of Trade  house or something else 

And pls  ,  pls fix  ur Companies  (Webside) Sort  options  its resset if i  set only pve and  change  my sort options 

I  hope  anyone  can read  and understand  it  becurse  my  english  isnt  that  well 

20190115033455_1.jpg