Sign in to follow this  
Patriot283

Kicked While crossing into Grid

I am changing to a larger server was running a 2x2 now I am going to run a 3x3 but ran into a problem where I was getting kicked going into the 3rd grid c1. So I created a 3x1 map to test out the problem. I still cannot go into that grid and have tried everything I can think of. I have reinstalled all of atlas I have reinstalled redis multiple times. I have checked my ports and firewalls so many times its not even funny. I have a good spread on ports, I have done port range forwarding and single port forwarding. Ip address is all good in editor along with ports. I have even tried to make Cell C1 a freeport and set a spawn area but it wont let me spawn into that zone. I have eliminated every variable I can think of If I have forgotten anything please let me know. It is all being hosted on the same box so I did not port for redis just and FYI. I can also go from A1 to B1 just fine its just the trip to C1 that it kicks me.

Any Help is appreciated.

Did you generate a NEW map, or edited your existing one?

If editing existing one, confirm in a text editor, preferably one with syntax highlighting, that the servers are there and in order.

Reinstalling atlas or redis is pointless, though you should probably flush the redis db. Server grid is managed in the json files.

Are you using a manager? Can you ping the server on the ports (or simply, does it show online on for example atlasservers or battlemetrics?)

Go Into "redis.conf" and Change  "loglevel notice" to "loglevel verbose". Now u got more Information about your Problem and try to cross the boarder

Edited by Jordiii