Sign in to follow this  
Mùffíns

incentivise sheep taming?

look. sheep "wool" or "fleece" is a fiber, thats it. You wanna incentivise taming make it right, Human hair is a fiber, wool and fleece from sheeps is used irl to make threads and yarns, its a damn fiber.  i have and im sure everyone else does too, enought hides from just trying to survive  that i throw stack of them away everyday, hide is worthless,  the wildlife in this game is soo screwed up, that just from skinning my own corpse i can have enough hide that ill never need any .  i live on a small island in and there are litterally soo many wolves there that its been abandoned. in one day i die soo many times that i will never need hide from any other source than my own corpse.  if you want ppl to tame sheep, make it fiber, id have at least 5 of them, but while they give hide, theyre just wolf food.

• Like 2

i was a bit suprised to see hide from sheep by cutting their fleece , so i agree make sheep fleece fibre like its meant to be ...

52 minutes ago, Luxfere said:

You need different kinds of hides if you want to make better items same with fiber 

i have sheep hide , wolf hide  . hair type hide, sheep wool hide,  i reallly dont need anymore hide types