Sign in to follow this  
Maffia

Dev Kit

Wasn't it supposed to be out a week or so ago? Where is the dev kit? For unofficial servers, it's almost necessary at this point to try to clean up Wildcard's mess of a game.

Hi! 

Welcome to Atas!

Many of us are excited to be here. If you're not familiar with GrapeCard™, the game's developers and the creators of Ark, let me acquaint you with a relevant bit of their track record with that game that seems to be carrying on the same tradition here. Namely that these folks are almost comically bad at hitting their own deadlines. I would strongly advise not taking any publicly announced date from them seriously. Use it as a vague guideline at best.  The dev kit will be out when it comes out. Expect it Soon™

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Hi! 

Welcome to Atas!

Many of us are excited to be here. If you're not familiar with GrapeCard™, the game's developers and the creators of Ark, let me acquaint you with a relevant bit of their track record with that game that seems to be carrying on the same tradition here. Namely that these folks are almost comically bad at hitting their own deadlines. I would strongly advise not taking any publicly announced date from them seriously. Use it as a vague guideline at best.  The dev kit will be out when it comes out. Expect it Soon™

Unless its in 5 minutes we will update the server in game announcement. In this case in next half an hour the servers will be updated with 5 minutes top rollback 😄 

Just now, Elrood said:

Unless its in 5 minutes we will update the server in game announcement. In this case in next half an hour the servers will be updated with 5 minutes top rollback 😄 

LOL. QFT. 

These guys do have a gift for making compelling games. They just have no ability to stick to any sort of timeframe, even a self given one, while doing so.