Sign in to follow this  
Tiger62651

Your were killed by Pathfinder (square)

So my company and I spent a lot of time collecting since the mega companies are trying to push us out of lawless H7.  I logged in and found I was killed by Patherfinder (square).  ok.....wouldn't let me spawn on my raft bed so spawned in freeport built new raft sailed over.  Got to my base and found all my storage's destroyed, and all crafting stations cleaned out.  Everything was literally gone.  We have a well fortified 3 giant door thick walls around a double walled stone structure in center, all doors locked no pins and some admin only.  So I can conclude he probably hang glided into the base over the giant doors, this is easily explained.  But what can't be explained is how he got into the actual building in the center.  Nothing was damaged, no doors show any damage, no parts of the building showed any damage and last I saw on storage's had over 7k health still.

So today I was on and across the chat came the Pathfinder (square).  So this person is real.  So now I am down to thinking this person is a hacker or somehow he glitched into my building.  This isn't first time I was killed by such person just this time he went ahead and cleaned us out.

Anyone want to provide an explanation beyond a hacker and if its a hacker is there way we could do something about it?

Thanks

windows can be climbed through with climbing picks, pin locks can be brute forced in less than 10 minutes with 5 people trying, i'm sure there are no clip hacks, and the squares mean they are Chinese characters 

40 minutes ago, lordversailles said:

windows can be climbed through with climbing picks, pin locks can be brute forced in less than 10 minutes with 5 people trying, i'm sure there are no clip hacks, and the squares mean they are Chinese characters 

A. our base has no windows, its 2 walls thick so windows pointless

B. if you read all doors are just locked and some admin, no pins

C. didn't ask about the square I know what it is

1 hour ago, Tillman said:

Unless it’s pin coded anyone can open it

I pretty sure i did say it twice now, doors don't have pins, no door does.  Only pins that are in base are the storage boxes, nothing has a pin code set and i triple checked after being raided to ensure no door was pin set by them.

I’m confused are you saying that you didn’t set a pin. Then anyone can open it. If you didn’t pin code your doors they just walked in and destroyed your boxes and took your stuff

Edited by Tillman

2 minutes ago, Tillman said:

I’m confused are you saying that you didn’t set a pin. Then anyone can open it. If you didn’t pin code your doors they just walked in and destroyed your boxes and took your stuff

A Doors are Locked all of them, some are admin only

B no pin code on any door what so ever, all locked, someone more knowledgeably said just put them locked, pin can be brute forced so thats what I do.  There are 3 options to Lock, Unlock and Admin Only.  We have personally tested locked and someone outside our company can't open it or get any options on it.

How is door being locked so confusing? unlocking them would give what your saying and we locked everything.

1. a square doesnt mean they are asian. russian characters are even displayed as a square. Several german letters are displayed as a square.
2. doors are only locked if they show the "Locked" info when targeting them.

3. ever thought of an insider in your company?

4. if you are a small company, and no member logged in for 4 days, everyone could have demolished walls and replaced them

Just now, Dingiva said:

1. a square doesnt mean they are asian. russian characters are even displayed as a square. Several german letters are displayed as a square.
2. doors are only locked if they show the "Locked" info when targeting them.

3. ever thought of an insider in your company?

4. if you are a small company, and no member logged in for 4 days, everyone could have demolished walls and replaced them

for #2 its obvious i know what targeting them with bracketed (Locked) with all kinds of info who it belongs to, life, counter for demolish and now newly added company ID.

I log in daily and i would notice walls missing.  All timers on any part hasn't even started counting down.

Only 6 of us in company couple of us has more free time, others more life to deal with.

1 minute ago, Tiger62651 said:

All timers on any part hasn't even started counting down.

You wont ever see the timer starting to count down. Since when you log in and be near the structure, timer will be set to 4 days immediately. Furthermore, "insiders" are real. Plus, if you dont use walls and ceileings only, but have small spaces anywhere, you could bug in with climbing picks.

2 minutes ago, Dingiva said:

You wont ever see the timer starting to count down. Since when you log in and be near the structure, timer will be set to 4 days immediately. Furthermore, "insiders" are real. Plus, if you dont use walls and ceileings only, but have small spaces anywhere, you could bug in with climbing picks.

never claimed insider were never real, just the 6 of us aren't we been playing for while.  Our entire base is just walls, ceilings and foundations.  It goes literally 1 big floor think it 6x6, 1 outer wall, 1 wall inside the outer then layer of more walls to honeycomb it and then 2 doors then inside with ceilings and 2nd story built exact with couple admin only door sections.  So there are no windows, each floor has a honeycomb 2 layer wall to get thru.

I am trying to eliminate a hacker cause that's all we can think of.