Schuby

I can't buy the game

1 minute ago, Qusal said:

It is very bad that steam does not put up extra servers to handle the load they know 100k people want to buy this

Honestly I don't think they are aware of it, they have the base foundation up for newly released games. In this case there was a lot of influencers who had access to it a bit early which upped the load a lot more! 

Hard to predict and scale the prediciton in this case, but I hope everyone will be able to make the purchase soon!

EDIT:

As said previously Valve has stated they don't like games released on weekend probably to the lack of resources available to scale these things.

Edited by raz

Try going to the actual steam website to purchase it instead of the app. A couple of my friends were able to buy it through the website instead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Joe said:

Try going to the actual steam website to purchase it instead of the app. A couple of my friends were able to buy it through the website instead.

Upped! I bought it from the steam website and it went smoothly when I bought it.

Finally after 40 minutes it let me add the game but now stuck at 'buy for myself'

Hi guys! 

Try buying it from the browser instead in the steam app. Good luck!

1Your account already owns some of the above items, so you can’t purchase them again. You can purchase these items as a gift or adjust the contents of your cart to continue.

Guest cpward1975@gmail.com

Just got it in the cart now and now it was slow going to get it to pay for it but now steam does not want my money lol , i think its just major lag on steams part. 

At the very least the servers arent up, so streamers aren't going to get hours of progress before us... hopefully 

Try using a VPN or a different currency if you are still stuck. The steam servers might be dependent on where you are located.

If still struggling, add another game to Cart first, find lowest. that worked for mate. Mine went in fine without after just refreshing cart.