Schuby

I can't buy the game

I just pressed back on the steam processing page and bam, payment notice came up on phone. Downloading 😉

Same issue here - Region: Australia

I have tried:

• Steam Client
  • Web browser
  • I have also tried buying a Steam Wallet code from a 3rd party retailer and I can't redeem the voucher code either

steam_2.PNG

steam_1.PNG

Any Idea how to fix - " It looks like you've been attempting a lot of purchases in the last few hours. Please wait a while before trying again. "  ?????

i had this happen to me i went to my wifes PC and gifted myself a copy it went smooth

Any Idea how to fix - " It looks like you've been attempting a lot of purchases in the last few hours. Please wait a while before trying again. "  ?????

Edited by Madera

yeah i did the same i used an ohter steam account and gifted it to myself which finally worked now the 30 minute download

4 minutes ago, Madera said:

But but I don't have a wife  :classic_laugh:

i had this happen to me i went to my wifes PC and gifted myself a copy it went smooth

• Haha 1

in the immortal words of Bon Jovi... "oh I'm half way there... oh ho 'm living on a prayer..."... lol fingers crossed for the rest of the download.

I'm pretty sure one of the biggest issues as of now is Steam keeping you from purchasing due to the amount of "attempted purchases" just wait an hour like i did and you should be good.