Schuby

I can't buy the game

Steam web browser worked, took a while for the payment to go through tho (it was stuck on "working") so gotta sit tight.

• Thanks 1

This purchase is pending while Steam attempts to collect payment.

When this purchase completes and Steam collects payment, Steam will email you a receipt and the product will be added to your library.

If the purchase should fail, Steam will email you a link that will let you try your purchase (with the discount) again for up to 72 hours.

• Like 1

We have broke the steam store.

Atlas is in my library but Steam haven't take my money and I cant download the game lol

I waited on the "working" screen for a long time until it said that the purchase may have been processed but to check my account status.  The game is in my library but when I go to install it, it says "Your purchase is still being processed.": Anyone know how to fix this?  Just don't wanna risk being charged twice. 

25 minutes ago, Rhianna said:

Steam crashed, cant add money to wallet either apparently - too many nerds trying to download at the same time

I resemble that comment

• Like 1

Im having no luck with either the browser or app, I can get it in my cart but not complete the purchase. The Steam servers must be on fire right now lol

2 minutes ago, BL00DEE said:

I waited on the "working" screen for a long time until it said that the purchase may have been processed but to check my account status.  The game is in my library but when I go to install it, it says "Your purchase is still being processed.": Anyone know how to fix this?  Just don't wanna risk being charged twice. 

just gotta wait

I was lucky that it worked on initial click, I know from friends who had issue just leaving it a bit and re-trying seemed to work.

Hope you all manage to get it sorted!

It looks like you've been attempting a lot of purchases in the last few hours. Please wait a while before trying again.

Sup fellas. Had the same issue as you guys but it should be working properly now.

I don't know if this will help you folks but it worked for me; I first added funds to my Steam wallet and used those funds to purchase Atlas with no problems. 

I guess I just have to wait it out, but it sort of sucks, it shows as pending but won't let me install it.  No telling how long it will take to actually finalize the payment and such.

Also in the position where it's in my library but the payment hasn't finished processing. It took my friend about 30 minutes to get out of that phase.

Unfortunately the steam store is still having issues with the demand for the game. Just going to have to wait a little longer. Steam will get themselves together shortly.

18 minutes ago, Aryia said:

Im having no luck with either the browser or app, I can get it in my cart but not complete the purchase. The Steam servers must be on fire right now lol

Same!

12 minutes ago, Qusal said:

It looks like you've been attempting a lot of purchases in the last few hours. Please wait a while before trying again.

Ditto! 🙂