Lunapixels

PVE claiming issues

I can understand the claim being suspended when other people are in that claim area. but we should not lose any time. the only ones that should be able to reverse a claim is the original owners.

1 minute ago, Skyroguen said:

I can understand the claim being suspended when other people are in that claim area. but we should not lose any time. the only ones that should be able to reverse a claim is the original owners.

IMHO this "suspend when other people are in that claim area" is not the best approach. Suspend if other people try to claim the same territory yes. But on the busy island (and small islands can be very busy) this makes claiming nearly impossible. 

• Like 1

I think the best option on pve is simply to make it so only the owning company or alliance members can contest, random people should have no effect unless they lay their own claim flag, which requires babysitting.  Recently my company members and I have been out exploring the seas and have accidentally stepped into claim attempts we didn’t realize were even there, much less cared about, it happens, we didn’t want to contest but there it is. 

It seems like in pvp the system is fine, but as im strictly pve until they can optimize more I can’t say for sure.

23 hours ago, Hawk said:

This mechanic is ridiculous... waiting 5 hours to claim land and anyone else running trough to reset is enough? Please change this, that only the claim´s owner can reset it... 5 hours just siting around and cant do anything, but everyone can troll you... what schould that meant to be????🤬😤

That’s so true 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

I've sailed all the way up to the arctic and still no land, no vegetation either from the islands I've seen. No fiber, no food. 40000 SOTD though. It's just my brother and I playing and we dont want to join a company. We just want a plot of land to build ships and a building on but seems people drop 1000 flags and only have 1 shipyard or house. We usually rent servers but neither of us have 625 dollars a month to rent the entire map. Hope they fix this soon. 

Edited by Kial

I have a 3x3 PvE grid with plenty of spots to build, we also have strict rules for claim flags based on company size. If you get tired of Official, PM me if you need a place to play.

Good luck!

12 hours ago, ..Sin.. said:

I have a 3x3 PvE grid with plenty of spots to build, we also have strict rules for claim flags based on company size. If you get tired of Official, PM me if you need a place to play.

Good luck!

How does that work? Do you get all the bioms but scrunched into 3 by 3? And do you guys get the full content of the game with all the power stones and whatnot?

1 hour ago, Kial said:

How does that work? Do you get all the bioms but scrunched into 3 by 3? And do you guys get the full content of the game with all the power stones and whatnot?

The Power Stone island are part of the grid editor. We just added one for every grid + the Ghost Ship (Not SOTD). When enough companies are ready to face the final boss we'll add the maw in, which takes a grid up on its own. Have all biomes. Discovery zones, all resources etc etc. We've got 20+ people and no one is lacking content 😉

Interesting. I will check with the person I play with and see what he says.

5 minutes ago, ..Sin.. said:

The Power Stone island are part of the grid editor. We just added one for every grid + the Ghost Ship (Not SOTD). When enough companies are ready to face the final boss we'll add the maw in, which takes a grid up on its own. Have all biomes. Discovery zones, all resources etc etc. We've got 20+ people and no one is lacking content 😉

14 hours ago, ..Sin.. said:

Good luck!